The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking forward to this year's midnights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BoylandtheLiberator

Looking forward to this year's midnights Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to this year's midnights   Looking forward to this year's midnights EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 am

I don't know about anyone else but this looks like it may have a good set of midnights. We have the last Twilight film, Battleships, Prometheus, the Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises. All films which for varied reasons looking forward to reviews from Brad and the gang. Though I wonder what films brad is looking forward to and dreading.
Back to top Go down
Weezy-LUiGi

Weezy-LUiGi

PostSubject: RE: Midnights   Looking forward to this year's midnights EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:28 am

Tell that to Jake Mad , Boyd Shocked , and Jerrid Rolling Eyes who are NOT looking forward to Madagascar 3, Snow White, GI joe, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Ice Age 4, Rock of Ages, That's My Boy, and MIB-3...jus'saying. lol!

btw- When do the midnight's start up Brad? I'm getting anxious with the lack of angry reviews posted at 4.30 in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to this year's midnights   Looking forward to this year's midnights EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:29 am

Heh. Dark Knight was filmed up the road from me. I want by later on and found... a piece of wire.

Feh.
Back to top Go down
Weezy-LUiGi

Weezy-LUiGi

PostSubject: Suggestion for ADMIN   Looking forward to this year's midnights EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 am

To be nice to Irving and Jake, since they put up with a bit of shit, you should try and take them to DarKnightRises with ya...if tix are still available. Ya know, so you won't be killed by either of 'em that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to this year's midnights   Looking forward to this year's midnights Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to this year's midnights
Page 1 of 1