The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Got Hit By a Car.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

I Got Hit By a Car. Empty
PostSubject: I Got Hit By a Car.   I Got Hit By a Car. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 am

Without going into specifics, I was out to get dinner and wham. I got hit by a car and got the right side of my skull cracked open and skull fractures all over the right half of my skull. Pretty much, there's some light brain damage. Due to the right side being damaged, I cannot chew food with the right side of my jaw nor can I hear out of my right ear. My left leg to waist area is dinged up and I have to re-learn how to pretty much do everything with physical therapy. But, I'm ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orlandoeastwoodfilms.tk
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: I Got Hit By a Car.   I Got Hit By a Car. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 am

.....Holy shit.

that is all.
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

PostSubject: Re: I Got Hit By a Car.   I Got Hit By a Car. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:04 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
.....Holy shit.

that is all.

Yeah, luckily the brain damage isn't that bad. The only problems I am having is remembering my French and German and putting names to faces. I remember the people, but for the life of me, names are just blanks. If I had to throw out a guess, I'd say I'm about 85% intact. Being a filmmaker and wanting to make more movies is still the main goal. I discussed it with family members and it's amazing how lucky I was to not have anything amputated or worse, dead. It happened back on the 9th after I got off work, so, it's hard to believe it's been two weeks since it's happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orlandoeastwoodfilms.tk
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: I Got Hit By a Car.   I Got Hit By a Car. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:19 pm

OrlandoEastwood wrote:
Being a filmmaker and wanting to make more movies is still the main goal.
If you will it, dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Got Hit By a Car.   I Got Hit By a Car. Empty

Back to top Go down

I Got Hit By a Car.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: