The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

"Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit Empty
PostSubject: "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit   "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 am

In the Snob's review of "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" review, there was a skit where Brad and Jerrid were acting as the child tourture victims having an argument.
Is it just me or was that not acting during that moment?
After hearing about the recent incident with Brad and Jerrid, it sounded like a real argument (so real that it's disturbing).
Was it just acting or was Brad really releasing his real anger out on Jerrid?
I sure hope not.
No
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit   "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:43 am

I'm going out on a limb and assuming it was just acting. I don't think Brad would let his annoyance at Jerrid spill over into his videos, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

PostSubject: Re: "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit   "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:44 am

Otaku4Life wrote:
In the Snob's review of "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" review, there was a skit where Brad and Jerrid were acting as the child tourture victims having an argument.
Is it just me or was that not acting during that moment?
After hearing about the recent incident with Brad and Jerrid, it sounded like a real argument (so real that it's disturbing).
Was it just acting or was Brad really releasing his real anger out on Jerrid?
I sure hope not.
No

I think that was shot before the problems. I am pretty sure as soon as Brad found out about what Jerrid was doing, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit   "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:47 am

It was acting. The part that I played was originally supposed to be Jake, but he got held up with some errands, so I filled in. I was more or less just playing the part as Jake.
Back to top Go down
https://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
CreedenceGoblin

CreedenceGoblin

PostSubject: If it was Jake...   "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:01 am

If it was Jake, Jake would not have been acting after Jerrid skipped out on "The Smurfs."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreedenceGoblin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit   "Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit Empty

Back to top Go down

"Guyana: Cult of the Damned" skit
Page 1 of 1