The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum's One Year Anniversary

Go down 
+4
Eckertmania
The Original Greaser Bob
OrlandoEastwood
Frank Rizzo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Forum's One Year Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:19 pm

If Brad's sign up date is any indication, January 18th of this year marked the one year anniversary of this forum.

It's been pretty damn good if you ask me, we have quite a lot of great discussions going on, as well as a nice number of core members, both vets and rookies.

Any thoughts, opinions on this?
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:47 pm

More posts from the big man, himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orlandoeastwoodfilms.tk
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Stay the course.
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 pm

I wish I had time to post more often, or had interesting stuff to write for folks to read. That said, I do like it here, and I'll probably stay here for as long as the place is open.
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:23 am

In the past, there's been discussion of having a few mods here, but now that I really look at it, I see that, well, there really *is* no need for more mods at the moment, as, in the one year we've been open, we've had very little, if any, trolls posting here, or any troublemakers in general for that matter.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 am

The forum really never got the sort of traffic that would have warranted mods, except maybe in the first couple of weeks it was open.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 am

Wow, has it really been that long? Man, I joined in Feb. Time flies.

Still, it is a nice forum with some really good people.
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 am

Happy birthday to a great piece of the internet. I joined a bit later, but I've enjoyed getting to know all of you. Let's hope we never need mods!
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:06 am

Mondo a Go-Go wrote:
Happy birthday to a great piece of the internet. I joined a bit later, but I've enjoyed getting to know all of you. Let's hope we never need mods!

Agreed on all counts.
Back to top Go down
UnknownKadath

UnknownKadath

Location : I live in my namesake, of course!.. Okay, in real life - Japan.

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:11 am

Aww, I missed it. Sad I was gone for awhile, but I suppose I should say "hi" and "Happy anniversary, snob forum!" cheers I'm hoping to stick around more again and catch up, now that we've settled back in Japan and escaped Utah. Here's to many more years of the snob forum!
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 am

UnknownKadath wrote:
...now that we've settled back in Japan and escaped Utah.

Well, huzzah's all around.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm

UnknownKadath wrote:
Aww, I missed it. Sad I was gone for awhile, but I suppose I should say "hi" and "Happy anniversary, snob forum!" cheers I'm hoping to stick around more again and catch up, now that we've settled back in Japan and escaped Utah. Here's to many more years of the snob forum!

You didn't get caught in the earthquake from one-two days ago, did you?
Back to top Go down
UnknownKadath

UnknownKadath

Location : I live in my namesake, of course!.. Okay, in real life - Japan.

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:37 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:

You didn't get caught in the earthquake from one-two days ago, did you?

No. We've actually been back here a couple months, but haven't really found the time for forums and such since we've been working to make sure we have everything settled, including job(s) and school. Our slice of land hasn't suffered as greatly from the Earthquakes, we're kind of in the middle of the country where they certainly are possible - but the Earthquakes seem to happen closer to the shore lands. We actually live in a village that is around 9 bajillion years old in a house that is at least 2 bajillion years old. We inherited it from my wife's father, and apparently it has been in their family for almost 200 years. The only real change during that time too is just electricity and such. It is a nice little place, but the tourists can sometimes be annoying; running around, poking and prodding everything. I kind of like that "City law" and sensibilities doesn't apply down here though.

The Dude wrote:
UnknownKadath wrote:
...now that we've settled back in Japan and escaped Utah.

Well, huzzah's all around.

Indeed! I'd join you in a drink, but sadly my liver is currently on the "Ready to a'splode, awaiting new one" list. But I'll gladly break in the new one when I get a chance. Smile (And in all seriousness, I hope to god I get that call from the hospital soon...)

Ahh, I missed this forum. bounce
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:05 am

UnknownKadath wrote:
Indeed! I'd join you in a drink, but sadly my liver is currently on the "Ready to a'splode, awaiting new one" list. But I'll gladly break in the new one when I get a chance. Smile (And in all seriousness, I hope to god I get that call from the hospital soon...)
Well if it isn't one thing, it's another I guess.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Threads like this remind me how fast I'm aging. I went from 17 to 24 in how long? I'll be 40 before I know it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maninblack.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum's One Year Anniversary   Forum's One Year Anniversary Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum's One Year Anniversary
Page 1 of 1