The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Antichrist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cook316

Antichrist Empty
PostSubject: Antichrist   Antichrist EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:49 pm

What's up Brad, this is Chris, I met you at Cinema Wasteland in Cleveland Ohio a couple years ago. I just got done watching this movie and...... I consider myself a fairly intelligent person, I have a finance degree and I'm currently studying to take the LSAT and attend law school. This movie thouroughly befuddled me. I just don't really get how it all fits together. It reminds me of a broad overview of a movie where the director says, I have these 4-7 scenes I want to shoot and I'll just fill in the rest with pretty looking scenary. I don't watch movies to have some existential awakening or to be made to feel stupid but I think I've had both whilst watching this. This was probably some really vivid dream that the dirctor had, woke up and he could only remember a few parts. I don't know, it reminds me of a really bad Argento movie. At least if his movie didn't have much of a plot there was some style and substance that made you suspend your disbelief and go with it. None of that here whatsoever. I can't decide whether I like or hate this movie so I'll just give it the Obama award for best attempt at confusing the public and deferring both hate and praise.
Back to top Go down

Antichrist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: Theater of Blood-
Jump to: