The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Pepsi Taster Glasses!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CodyLuhmann42

Crystal Pepsi Taster Glasses! Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Pepsi Taster Glasses!   Crystal Pepsi Taster Glasses! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 am

Dear Brad and friends,
My name is Cody Luhmann and I have been a fan of your website for about 2 years now. The first video I saw that I can recall was "Brad and Jerrid Watch 'The Room'" on thatguywiththeglasses.com and I became an instant fan. I have been watching all of your Brad Tries since day 1 and because of you I now know of Not See Kola which I just bought a 24 pack today.

I have something that I think you would appreciate and need more of for your show: more Crystal Pepsi Tester Glasses! I work at a church camp in Minnesota during the summer and my friend went to a church for a week in Brainerd, MN. One of the members of the church used to work for the Pepsi Corporation in the 90s and he apparently had a lot of Crystal Pepsi merchandise given to him when it was discontinued. The day camp that my friend was on was using the Crystal Pepsi Taster Glasses as regular juice cups since the guy had tons of these glasses still in his possession. My friend gave me 2 stacks of them but some of them broke. I have 22 of them at my disposal at the moment and I was wondering if you would like 12 to 15 of them. You will put them to good use for future episodes of Brad Tries. I only ask to have a shout out in a future episode.

If you could give me your mailing address I will send them to you as soon as I can and make sure that they don't break along the way since they are quite fragile.

Thank you so much for all the work that you do in your shows and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for this year!

Take Care,
Cody Luhmann
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Crystal Pepsi Taster Glasses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Pepsi Taster Glasses!   Crystal Pepsi Taster Glasses! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Off-topic:

Why is it people will put their name after their posts on forums, I mean, we *know* it's from them. There's no need for a signiture...
Back to top Go down

Crystal Pepsi Taster Glasses!
Page 1 of 1