The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo) Empty
PostSubject: Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)   Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Here's an old "shot on shitteo" short I've found about work safety.
Imagine if "Woodchipper Massacre" was a safety training video.

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)   Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 am

I've actually seen this video before on one of the local public access channel shows where I live that likes to show "out there" video clips.
Back to top Go down
LucasChad

LucasChad

PostSubject: Re: Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)   Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:17 am

I saw a similarly-made video that is more hilarious and has better special effects. Check it out:

Here's the parody by the hilarious group What the Maynard.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)   Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Here's another work safety training video from Germany.

Sorry, no subtitles (but it's worth the watch).

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

PostSubject: Re: Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)   Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:08 am

There is one I am looking for that we watched at work a couple years ago, basically it was like a mini movie where a guy wasn't using the proper tooling, gets his hand caught in the machine, then it shows his life with a bad hand and how it affects his personal life, his family life and all that....THEN it turns out it was all a dream and he goes on how that vision changed his life and how he looks at his hands. Over dramatic stuff. If anyone can spot it, put it up because it was just...fuck.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)   Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:56 am

Personally, i'd make this a DVD-R hell episode but i'd frame it around members of his crew losing limbs and various other injuries, so he sits them all down and forces them to watch clips from a series of various work injury videos.

Here's what i'd do for a way to give jerrid a send off if all parties were up to it: At the end someone gets so upset and they start blaming eachother for the injuries. Eventually a fight breaks out and someone throws a laserdisc and Jerrid walks in. The laserdisc decapitates jerrid. Everyone screams and a montage tribute video of jerrid plays.
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

PostSubject: Re: Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)   Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 am

Deadpool wrote:

Here's what i'd do for a way to give jerrid a send off if all parties were up to it: At the end someone gets so upset and they start blaming eachother for the injuries. Eventually a fight breaks out and someone throws a laserdisc and Jerrid walks in. The laserdisc decapitates jerrid. Everyone screams and a montage tribute video of jerrid plays.

Done in the style of Six Feet Under with the name and dates on a white background?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)   Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:56 am

I would totally have Jerrid's face on a milk carton (one of those "Have You Seen Me?" things), and just have it linger on camera for one of Brad's videos. No dialogue about it, no reaction, just there. I think that would be kinda funny.

Last edited by Frank Rizzo on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)   Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Work Safety Training (Shot On Shitteo)
Page 1 of 1