The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to say thank you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoarMonkey

I want to say thank you. Empty
PostSubject: I want to say thank you.   I want to say thank you. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:24 pm

I'm not at all sure if I'm putting this in the right spot on the forums or if Brad will even see this but I figure, hey, what the heck, gotta put it somewhere.

I want to thank you for the countless hours of entertainment I've been enjoying on your site. I've been visiting the site every night for the past year and a half, and I immediately watch any video you put up. I love every category of video but especially enjoy your TV/Movie reviews, Brad Tries and The Cinema Snob. I used to only watch one movie every two months or so but thanks to wanting to see the movies you feature and just generally liking movies more now I'm watching a movie about every other day.

You also turned me onto Jackalope Radio and I'm now listening to no less than seven of the different shows. I put them on my mp3 player and listen to them while I walk or play video games.

So, I just wanted to say thanks, felt like I should.

PS: Is it beastiality if someone has sex with Jerrid seeing as how he's half wild boar?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: I want to say thank you.   I want to say thank you. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 pm

"PS: Is it beastiality if someone has sex with Jerrid seeing as how he's half wild boar? "

I was with you on this very nice post until the above awkward joke ending to it...
Back to top Go down
RoarMonkey

PostSubject: Re: I want to say thank you.   I want to say thank you. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:02 am

Forget that the crappy joke exists then. I just don't feel right without putting a bit of forced levity at the end of a post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to say thank you.   I want to say thank you. Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to say thank you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: The Cinema Snob-
Jump to: