The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad???

Go down 
+2
VonSpyder
LucasChad
6 posters

Would you like a Cinema Snob app for your iPhone or iPad?
Yes (I would love to pay $2 for it)
Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? I_vote_lcap88%Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No (I'll stick with my computer)
Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? I_vote_lcap12%Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
LucasChad

LucasChad

Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? Empty
PostSubject: Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad???   Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 am

If you do own an iPhone or iPad, I'm sure you'll relate to something I want to get off my chest for over a week. Last Christmas, my parents bought me an iPad and I was so pleased that I could finally surf the web in the comfort of my own room. Of course with internet videos to watch on the tablet, it's hit-or-miss. For one thing, now I can watch some AVGN and TGWTG videos anytime I like with just the push of the play button. But the most disturbing thing is that while I can watch some of my favorite shows on Blip, for some reason it won't play any of Brad's videos on my iPad. If you've been through the same problem as me, I'm sure it would make you want to punch a hole in a wall.

That's where we get to the big question of this moment. Wouldn't it be nice if this site comes out with an app so we can all of Brad's videos all the time? I know Cinemassacre already came out with its own app, so why not The Cinema Snob or TGWTG. No matter the price (like $2), it might help those in need of endless entertainment and plenty of extra cash for the creators. It's a win/win situation.

So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
VonSpyder

VonSpyder

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad???   Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:20 am

Ide rather have it for the android.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vonspyder
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad???   Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:19 pm

I'd definitely pay full price to be able to acess Brad's videos on either an IPhone or an Android.
Back to top Go down
Santa Dog II

Santa Dog II

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad???   Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:29 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
I'd definitely pay full price to be able to acess Brad's videos on either an IPhone or an Android.
Back to top Go down
Autolycus88

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad???   Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:02 pm

I would totally pay for that app. Hell even allow the videos to be p,ayed on mobile devices for crisakes. I can't understand why out of all the videos on tgwtg and many other shows only brads cannot be played. I use my iPad and android all the time because I am on the go and never home. What would it take to just enable the videos for mobile use? An app would be a great compromise. Blip.tv or snob app.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad???   Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:26 am

I'd definitely pay for one, i HATE watching cinema snob via my iphone using skyfire. If it were available via an app i'd really be all for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad???   Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinema Snob App for iPhone and iPad???
Page 1 of 1