The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review Empty
PostSubject: Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review   Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 pm

http://blip.tv/latchkeyfilms/movie-apocalypse-road-games-review-5854486

Premiere episode of Movie Apocalypse. Richard Franklin's Australian thriller, Road Games, is brought up for review along with a brief overview of Australia's cinematic history. Road Games stars: Stacy Keach, and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Last edited by Son Of Jack Deth on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review   Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review   Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Has anyone here checked this one out yet? I seriously put a lot of work and heart into this one, so some thoughts on it would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review   Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 pm

I liked it, was just as good, if not better, then the first episode.

I look forward to seeing more!
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review   Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Commentary featuring information that I left out of the actual review of Murder By Decree, plus additional trivia, and the inspiration behind picking Murder By Decree for "Movie Apocalypse" in the first place. I hope you enjoy my first ever commentary for the show while I prepare episode 3.

http://blip.tv/latchkeyfilms/commentary-ep-2-murder-by-decree-6104546
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review   Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:41 am

Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review Mini-A-SplashImage

Premiere episode of Mini-Apocalypse which is set in a virtual reality where The Scavenger can now offer the same great movie recommendations, in half the time. "Sundown: The Vampire in Retreat", a horror-comedy-action-western is first up to "bat" in this pilot episode where "virtually" anything could happen.

http://blip.tv/latchkeyfilms/mini-apocalypse-epi-1-sundown-the-vampire-in-retreat-6179415

I hope you all enjoy this one.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review   Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review Latchkey-Return

While I am on hiatus on Movie Apocalypse I'm going to post up some older material I have worked on. Here is another short film I worked on back in 1991. Shot on VHS and edited between two VCRs this was the first time I directed and filmed anything. Short version of what it is about... I get taken into the woods and shot.

"Return To Nature" can be viewed here:

http://movieapocalypse.com/category/short-films/

Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review   Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:46 am

Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review MovieApocalypseElDiabloBlip

http://blip.tv/latchkeyfilms/john-carpenter-retrospect-and-el-diablo-review-6492620

A look back at the 30+ year career of Hollywood's own cinematic outlaw, John Carpenter and the movies and people who inspired him. Plus I review El Diablo, a comedy western written by Carpenter. Given the nature of most of Carpenter's films, this episode is rated the equivalent of a PG-13 for Violence, Adult Humor, and Language.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review   Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie Apocalypse-John Carpenter Retrospect And El Diablo Review
Page 1 of 1