The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 45

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

Episode 45 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 45   Episode 45 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:41 pm

I'm only able to get 20 minutes of the episode on the Jackalope archives. If someone could tell me that they are experiencing it also that would be very helpful.
Back to top Go down
mhadley

Episode 45 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 45   Episode 45 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:34 am

A Cockatrice wrote:
I'm only able to get 20 minutes of the episode on the Jackalope archives. If someone could tell me that they are experiencing it also that would be very helpful.

Yeah, last night a server blew. The show before us had Michael Rooker on (he comes back to Walking Dead this week) and fans swamped the server, partly into Drome, it blew. Todd is working on getting the archive one fixed, he thinks when the server blew, it corrupted the file and I might have to re-up it to him. Doing that right now.
Back to top Go down
http://1201beyondthewebsite.weebly.com/index.html
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

Episode 45 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 45   Episode 45 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:15 am

mhadley wrote:
A Cockatrice wrote:

Yeah, last night a server blew. The show before us had Michael Rooker on (he comes back to Walking Dead this week) and fans swamped the server, partly into Drome, it blew. Todd is working on getting the archive one fixed, he thinks when the server blew, it corrupted the file and I might have to re-up it to him. Doing that right now.

Ah, so it isn't on my end. Thanks for the update Josh, always looking forward to some more Radiodrome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode 45 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 45   Episode 45 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 45
Page 1 of 1