Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobbii

Tobbii

The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread   The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:30 pm

This had to happen guys.

Currently eBay searching like a maniac for someone who will sell me some Crystal Pepsi and ship to Sweden with it, harder than it sounds.

What kind of Crystal Pepsi stories do you have, old or new?
Back to top Go down
http://sirtobbii.blogspot.com
melamserious

melamserious

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread   The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 pm

My parents have had a bottle of Crystal Pepsi at the back of the refrigerator for as long as I can remember. And now that I've started to see the appreciation others have for the holy grail of discontinued beverages that bottle seems to have disappeared. My mom says she might have given it to my sister (sure because her name is Crystal means she deserves such a thing). If it turns up we're probably going to put it on ebay and I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
Tobbii

Tobbii

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread   The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 pm

melamserious wrote:
My parents have had a bottle of Crystal Pepsi at the back of the refrigerator for as long as I can remember. And now that I've started to see the appreciation others have for the holy grail of discontinued beverages that bottle seems to have disappeared. My mom says she might have given it to my sister (sure because her name is Crystal means she deserves such a thing). If it turns up we're probably going to put it on ebay and I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Has your sister ever considered changing her last name? Oh wait, copyright infringement issues... Razz
Back to top Go down
LucasChad

LucasChad

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread   The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:28 am

Brad just opened a Crystal Pepsi section along with movie and music related sections to his forum! Please check it out, because I just made a thread with a poll!
Back to top Go down
Tobbii

Tobbii

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread   The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 am

Perhaps Brad could move this to that section.
Back to top Go down
Minuto

Minuto

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread   The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 am

Never tried it, unfortunately. I keep hearing MARVELOUS things about it, though.

I'm wary of buying a bottle online though, because (a) I hate flat soda and (b) It personally wouldn't be worth the price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread   The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Pepsi Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Midnight Screenings & Original Series-
Jump to: