The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lloyd needs his own section on the site!

Go down 
4 posters

A Lloyd section on cinemasnob.com
Yes
Lloyd needs his own section on the site! I_vote_lcap33%Lloyd needs his own section on the site! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Lloyd needs his own section on the site! I_vote_lcap67%Lloyd needs his own section on the site! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Smittmaestro

Smittmaestro

Lloyd needs his own section on the site! Empty
PostSubject: Lloyd needs his own section on the site!   Lloyd needs his own section on the site! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:18 pm

He is the common thread in the Brad Jones/Cinema Snob verse. He pops up on The Cinema Snob, Brad Tries..., regular stuff where it's Brad and company talking about various subjects. Has he been seen on Kung Tai Ted or Softly From Cable or Brad and Jerrid? I did see Sooki on 80s Dan though.

I keep expecting him hop up on the table at the Brewhaus during The Bruno Mattei Show.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd needs his own section on the site!   Lloyd needs his own section on the site! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Meh, Lloyd really doesn't do much besides pop into shot every so often for a few seconds, and at most, Brad just goes "Oh, hey Lloyd!" then goes back to his videos, I don't think this warrants his own section IMO.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd needs his own section on the site!   Lloyd needs his own section on the site! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:38 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Meh, Lloyd really doesn't do much besides pop into shot every so often for a few seconds, and at most, Brad just goes "Oh, hey Lloyd!" then goes back to his videos, I don't think this warrants his own section IMO.

Agreed. If you wanted something like that. you might as well just start a "cat lovers" thread as that's all a "Lloyd Section" would be.
Back to top Go down
Smittmaestro

Smittmaestro

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd needs his own section on the site!   Lloyd needs his own section on the site! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:01 am

Well it was just an idea, running it up the flagpole as it were...
Back to top Go down
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd needs his own section on the site!   Lloyd needs his own section on the site! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Lloyd is adorable, but until Brad gives him a spin off there's no need for him to have a thread or whatever. On a somewhat related note I felt it a massive missed opportunity that Phelous didn't have Lloyd cameo in his Meow Mix review. Would have been epic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd needs his own section on the site!   Lloyd needs his own section on the site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lloyd needs his own section on the site!
Page 1 of 1