The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mentioning of Strange Audio Playback on Computers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

The Mentioning of Strange Audio Playback on Computers. Empty
PostSubject: The Mentioning of Strange Audio Playback on Computers.   The Mentioning of Strange Audio Playback on Computers. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:37 am

Ok, Episode 36 from September 8th mentions that Nostalgia Critic has Ghostbusters audio playing and it's just strangely playing. I have had this happen so many times. It's audio from a trailer from The Dark Knight. Like, you hear the theme and then the Joker saying some lines like; "We are tonight's entertainment!" and you hear Aaron Eckhart say; "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain". And I am like; "WHAT THE HELL?" Has anyone else had this kind of situation happen to them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orlandoeastwoodfilms.tk
LeMunson

LeMunson

The Mentioning of Strange Audio Playback on Computers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentioning of Strange Audio Playback on Computers.   The Mentioning of Strange Audio Playback on Computers. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:51 pm

I had the Ghostbusters thing on my computer a few months before Doug even mentioned it, I was more confused than him.

Back to top Go down

The Mentioning of Strange Audio Playback on Computers.
Page 1 of 1