The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underrated action films.

Go down 
+2
IAKO
Randy Spears
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

Underrated action films. Empty
PostSubject: Underrated action films.   Underrated action films. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:06 am

Can anyone think of any underrated action films out there? I bring this up because I recently watched Sudden Death with JCVD and thought it was good. But I remember is got little to no fan fair back in the day. In fact I think a lot of mid to late '90s JCVD movies were underrated. While not the best, I think The Quest, Double Team, Knock Off and even Legionnaire are enjoyable.

Back to top Go down
IAKO

PostSubject: Re: Underrated action films.   Underrated action films. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Knock Off, absolutely. Must be the second or third time I say this here, but bat-shit insane film and insanely fun film. Other underrated JCVD movies would be Cyborg (especially the Director's Cut) and Hard Target. Aside from that, uh... I haven't seen a straight-up action film in a while.
Back to top Go down
Brakywaki

Brakywaki

PostSubject: Re: Underrated action films.   Underrated action films. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 am

I love a lot of Van Damme flicks as well...For some reason one that instantly popped into my head despite my not even seeing it for 5 years is Stone Cold, starring Brian Bosworth and Lance Henriksen. Shit rocked.
Back to top Go down
kagerous

kagerous

PostSubject: Re: Underrated action films.   Underrated action films. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:23 am

I don't know how underrated it is, but Drive is one of my favorite action movies. It stars everyone's favorite vaguely ethnic actor Marc Dacascos.
Back to top Go down
http://memoirsofarovingmind.blogspot.com/
darkseid

darkseid

PostSubject: Re: Underrated action films.   Underrated action films. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Blood and Bone

A 2009 movie starring Michael Jai White. Awesome martial arts. Badass characters. And a story that never gets boring at any point.
Back to top Go down
Ashxking

PostSubject: Re: Underrated action films.   Underrated action films. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:47 pm

The Last Boy scout. To me this could be called Die Hard 3. A burned out John Mclane taking some small time Pi job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underrated action films.   Underrated action films. Empty

Back to top Go down

Underrated action films.
Page 1 of 1