The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cinemageddon

Go down 
+15
polygonalchemist
Quinton Moad
wildhoney66
enemycoke
slabysilny
avismiles2000
dex
AVPGuyver21
Tykittaa
Helter Skelter
Xanadu
Frank Rizzo
IAKO
The Original Greaser Bob
Longinus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

Cinemageddon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:02 pm

i know i get a kick out of that too. i don't torrent but i belong to different sites and people with maybe 1 or sheesh only 10 if that posts only join i think to ask for invites to those sites.

and you just want to ask these people why even join this or that site if you want to join another? and if you want an invite at least post more on this or that site 1st ya know?
Back to top Go down
Quinton Moad

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:34 am

Hey guys. I'm a longtime member of this forum, but I don't post frequently. (Nine times in the many months that I've been registered to be precise.) I'm not asking for an invitation, but what would being a member of Cinemageddon "entail" necessarily? Do I have to upload files, or do I just have to seed whatever I download. If all I have to do is the latter, then I can totally do that. Hell, I seed 90 percent of the shit that I download from other BitTorrent sites already.

Last edited by Quinton Moad on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect punctuation.)
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:49 am

it's been a long time since i last did any torrents i don't really remember. but my question is why are you still torrenting? they are far more dangerous than they ever were right now.
Back to top Go down
Longinus

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:35 am

HA! I completely forgot about this thread! Very Happy

I had a Cinemageddon account registered shortly after I created this thread, in the manner of checking to see if accounts had been deleted. Then shortly after, I'm sure my account became one of those that were deleted for inactivity, due to an extended internet absence of mine. Oh well. Once I had an account there, I began to realize that keeping up a decent ratio would probably be kinda difficult for me.
Back to top Go down
polygonalchemist

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:53 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
it's been a long time since i last did any torrents i don't really remember. but my question is why are you still torrenting? they are far more dangerous than they ever were right now.

How so? I'm a little rusty on torrenting, myself. Just a lot more big companies monitoring torrent sites? I had a Demonoid account for several years until it got taken out. I know I'd never even try to grab anything from Pirate Bay for that reason. Private sites are probably safer, but only by obscurity.

Honestly, if you're mostly downloading obscure and rare stuff, you're probably fine. I'm sure the big companies only really concern themselves with the huge releases and DVD/Blu-ray rips.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:10 am

there are some newever movies i downloaed but only after they got put on dvd/blu-ray. the last film i downloaded that was still in the theatres was scream 4. anyways,

my point is i try and stay away from the new stuff. though there are a few i do download if it's someone i like. meaning when it comes to music. like i 1st downloaded Aerosmith's new album but i did end up buying it. either way i was going to buy it. the last film i downloaded that was new but hadn't come out at least in the states yet but in other countries it did was 'the expendables 2'

and i fucking loved it! as for torrents since my router can't do torrents anyways cause i have no idea what my port number is. i can't do them anyways. and private trackers may be a bit safer but you gotta find them 1st and if you are lucky enough you to become a member you still never know.one funny thing about torrents was not that long ago

i read on a site where i download how the big fucking studios had people on staff and it didn't say how high up this went
but in nearly all the studios i forget which ones were mentioned they had fucking staff using torrents!

and since they are now being watched more closely than ever their asses were caught! i just LOVE IT! what these assholes that want to stop downloading should fucking do is pretty much what i think brad and hell even Josh said on various talk shows they do. have the studios the MPAA and the RIAA say look you are making so and so money and

we want a cut of the percentage of it. even if the company like RS for example only gets 20% of the income and the studios and the RIAA get more. it's still them making money off their films and their music.

and therefore we can stop these assholes from going after little kids for downloading one fucking song!
for example. like that 9 year old little girl who recently got into trouble with the law for downloading an artist she liked. turned out the artist didn't give a shit about her downloading it yet the record company did.

i think brad and josh and maybe even Hart has said this and this is how it should be handled.

going off topic a bit i was talking to someone recently and they were saying how copywrite laws should become a theft law. meaning in any ways weather you download or not you should get into trouble with the law regardless of the fact. i said no it shouldn't you don't understand all the copywrite laws hell don't either. but i admit it at least ya know?

i said should you get into trouble by the law for just posting a video on you tube of your 2 year old dancing to music and since the music is copywrited should you get into trouble with the law. he said yes. i said but how is that right?

if they are hurting no one but just wanting to share their 2 year old dancing to the world. it's not downloading or anything. he still wouldn't but so i walked away from him. sorry for going off topic on this thread but i just thought you'd get a kick on how stupid people are. ya know?
Back to top Go down
sandandr

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Might someone send me an invite, i used to have an account a couple of years back, but i lost it because of inactivety
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:00 am

What's in it for us? Besides nothing, I guess....
Back to top Go down
sandandr

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:05 am

Does it need to be anything in it ?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:38 am

did you basically join this forum *just* to beg for a invite?
Back to top Go down
sandandr

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Yes Wink
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:58 am

then fuck off if you're not gonna contribute...
Back to top Go down
sandandr

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:48 am

No:D 
Back to top Go down
sandandr

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:50 am

Why are you soo angry ?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Who's angry? You just proved your not here to contribute anything positive to the forum, just to mooch an invite out of people.

Therefore......fuck off.
Back to top Go down
sandandr

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:06 am

No: Smile

Why do you use such profanity ?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:48 am

It's the only way wastes of space like you listen.
Back to top Go down
sandandr

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:09 am

That wasnt very nice, didnt your mom learn to be well-mannered
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:15 am

Whatever you say there you spambot, possibly from another country waste of space....
Back to top Go down
sandandr

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Whats wrong with being from another country ?
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Frank, cut it out. It's one thing to say "you won't get an invite from me" and another to add "but I'll happily piss on your corpse."
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Cinemageddon - Page 2 Tumblr_loesns7jbx1qm5hblo1_400
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 am

AstaKask wrote:
Frank, cut it out. It's one thing to say "you won't get an invite from me" and another to add "but I'll happily piss on your corpse."
butt out please.....kthanksbye.
Back to top Go down
sandandr

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:05 pm

But he is right
Back to top Go down
sandandr

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:02 pm

So, no invite Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Cinemageddon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinemageddon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next