The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting read.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

Interesting read.  Empty
PostSubject: Interesting read.    Interesting read.  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:53 pm

I had the same questions about Back to the Future and The Empire Strikes Back.

Cracked.com

I guess in Back to the Future the question is, "Do you remember everything in high school?" Honestly, I could of went to school with someone famous or powerful but unless they were a friend of mine I might have a hard time remembering what they looked like or if I were in a few classes with them. And Marty was just in their lives for two weeks. Do you remember everyone who was in your lives for that short of a time?

As to the Empire Strikes Back...I want to know that too. Was it overnight? Was it over a year, months, weeks?
Back to top Go down
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

Interesting read.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting read.    Interesting read.  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:50 pm

edit - whoops, misread your post.

On topic: I think one of the worst films for plot holes must be Star Trek: First Contact. If you think about that film for one second your head explodes in a mess of contradictory plot devices, gaps, mishaps and utter nonsense. Trek films never make sense, but even by Trek standards the eighth movie is downright loony.

Stranger than the plot hiccups of Star Wars (the prequels in particular) are the people who write lengthy essays in an attempt to 'explain' inconsistent garbage. The depths to which they will distort and convolute basic facts and reasonableness in logic is quite weird and disturbingly obsessive. Almost fascinating, maybe.
Back to top Go down

Interesting read.
Page 1 of 1