The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  Empty
PostSubject: The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.    The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:13 am

I'm a '80s Transformers fanboy. I loved the old cartoon and movie.

I know you can't be 100 percent faithfull to the cartoon and need to be its own enity but can I get a bone here?

It's the third movie, can I get one Dinobot, Insecticon, Blaster, Cosmo, Astrotrain Cyclonus more then 5 seconds of Soundwave? Could they try to be the space opera the cartoon tried to be?

Plus, I always thought the Transformers looked ugly. And no not because they don't look like the '80s cartoon. I played Transformers:War for Cybertron and they looked great in that. So why do they look like crap here?
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.    The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 am

yeah they do look ugly they look like deformed Guyvers. I also hate them cause of Shia la buff and megan fox. the moves focues way too much on these human chracters that we don't care about . Also there filled with micheal bays retarded style of directng where its all explosions and effects and no focus on story. The only films hes directed i liked Are The Rock and Pain and Gain. oh and don't get me started on the awful humor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.    The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:25 am

Angie Matera wrote:
yeah they do look ugly they look like deformed Guyvers. I also hate them cause of Shia la buff and megan fox. the moves focues way too much on these human chracters that we don't care about . Also there filled with micheal bays retarded style of directng where its all explosions and effects and no focus on story. The only films hes directed i liked Are The Rock and Pain and Gain. oh and don't get me started on the awful humor.

Agree, Brad even said something about that in his review about Transformers 3 with Spoony. The Transformers are supporting characters in their own movie.

Just think if there was a Justice League movie and in stead of focusing on Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Ect... They focus of Marvin, Wendy and Wonder Dog. That's what Bay did.

For the first hour of the original movie, I thought I went into a teen romance comedy.

The nerdy boy loves the hot girl who has a wrong side of the tracks secret. She is interested in the nerdy boy but doesn't want to hurt her status at school. They secretly date, fall in love and just before they have a misunderstanding and go to the prom with Paul Walker and Anna Paquin the Transformers show up and ruin Bays version of "She's all That 2."
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.    The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:52 am

Here is my reason why.
Need I say more?
The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  Transf11
The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  39647910
The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  Transf10
The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  Jerry-10
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.    The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Randy Spears wrote:
So why do they look like crap here?
The robots are clutters messes of metal slivers in michael bays transformers. They come off as messy due to this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.    The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The reason why I hate the Transformers movies.
Page 1 of 1