The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statham taking over Transformers?

Go down 
+2
Frank Rizzo
LucasChad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LucasChad

LucasChad

Statham taking over Transformers? Empty
PostSubject: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 pm

This may be just a rumor, but I stumbled upon this article while on IMDb. Brad if you're reading this, tell me if this doesn't make you drool like the Decepticons.

http://www.fandango.com/movieblog/jason-statham-as-transformers-4-lead-671142.html
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:16 am

This could ever be really freakin good, or a huge trainwreck...
Back to top Go down
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:40 am

A huge trainwreck would be an improvement over a microwaved turd.
Back to top Go down
Brakywaki

Brakywaki

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 am

I'd watch Jason Statham shit in a bag for three hours and pay for it in IMAX 3D.

I think I can live with this.

After all, with the exception of the entirety of the second film, the Transformers flicks at least excel at overblown blastiness, and I do like that aspect to them. So cut out the fact that every time Shia Lebeouf and anyone related to his character literally made me start digging my fingernails into my arm when I saw Transformers 3 yesterday, and I realize that replacing all of those scenes with scenes with Jason Statham would be fucking AWESOME. Quite frankly, he's one of the only REAL action stars we've produced in the age of Tobey Maguire.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:45 pm

I'd probably go see that.
Back to top Go down
ermac

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Can't be worse than Shia LaBeouf...
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:15 pm

ermac wrote:
Can't be worse than Shia LaBeouf...

?

Statham taking over Transformers? RobSchneider
Back to top Go down
ermac

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 pm

The Dude wrote:

Statham taking over Transformers? RobSchneider[/center]

Damn it...
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 pm

I think I can top Rob "derp de derp" Schneider....

....Adam Sandler.

"Would you robots like a piece of piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie?"
Back to top Go down
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:34 pm

As long as it stars Marlon Brando alongside Mae West with Kubrick directing it it'll stand a chance of working.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:15 am

Indiana Groans wrote:
As long as it stars Marlon Brando alongside Mae West with Kubrick directing it it'll stand a chance of working.

Hah, hah, ees funny cause all of dese people are dead, hah hah....
Back to top Go down
Brakywaki

Brakywaki

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:

....Adam Sandler.

I legitimately can't see how these guys are worse...Sure, the stuff has gotten stale for a lot of people, but at least they don't act like complete douchebags like Shia does.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:52 am

Brakywaki wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:

....Adam Sandler.

I legitimately can't see how these guys are worse...Sure, the stuff has gotten stale for a lot of people, but at least they don't act like complete douchebags like Shia does.

You poor, poor, deluded fool....you obviously have been brainwashed by the cult of Sandler and Schneider...
Back to top Go down
Brakywaki

Brakywaki

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:56 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Brakywaki wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:

....Adam Sandler.

You poor, poor, deluded fool....you obviously have been brainwashed by the cult of Sandler and Schneider...

Nope, just brainwashed by the horridness of Shia Lebeouf. When Harrison Ford himself goes on record calling you a "fucking asshole," you must be doing something wrong. At least I can still sit through most of the stuff made by Sandler up to and including The Longest Yard.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Indiana Groans wrote:

Hah, hah, ees funny cause all of dese people are dead, hah hah....

Or zombies. I was thinking zombies.

*points at avatar*

What about the biggest star of the 80s... Steve Gutenberg!
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:22 am

Brakywaki wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:

....Adam Sandler.

I beg to differ; I can ignore Shia Lebeouf. I can't ignore Sandler or Schneider. They're just too God damn in-your-face.
Back to top Go down
Brakywaki

Brakywaki

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:14 am

The Dude wrote:
Brakywaki wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:

....Adam Sandler.

I beg to differ; I can ignore Shia Lebeouf. I can't ignore Sandler or Schneider. They're just too God damn in-your-face.

I've never really imagined them as in your face...I suppose I'm looking at their real life personas though. Sandler seems like a great, laid-back guy and nobody seems to hate him, and Shia seems to be making enemies everywhere he goes.

Plus, Sandler/Schneider usually stick to their brand of flicks. Shy Labeef has spent WAY too much time trying to become an action star and he SO does not belong there.

At least when Sandler goes out of his range we get Punch Drunk Love and Reign Over Me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statham taking over Transformers?   Statham taking over Transformers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Statham taking over Transformers?
Page 1 of 1