The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas?

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like the ending of Suburban Knights?
Yes
Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas? I_vote_lcap33%Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas? I_vote_lcap67%Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
LucasChad

LucasChad

Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas?   Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 am

If you like Suburban Knights but wished it ended differently, please post your idea of what you think it should've ended. While here, please take part in a poll.

Let's say James have plenty of time for a physical appearance. Of course he'll probably just do it from his basement while still doing the voice over role. After the scene with NC and Linkara, we cut to AVGN playing a game on Nintendo when he hears the doorbell and we see an envelope slipping under the doorway. AVGN then picks up the envelope wondering "what the fuck is this?" Then he opens the envelope, pulls out the paper, reads it, and saids in a surprised look, "I won a new car?" But then he saids angrilly, "wait a minute, I already own a car!" As he throws down the paper, he shouts, "this is bullshit!" When AVGN gets back to play his NES game, "Motherfucker" Mike Matei comes downstairs wondering what's going on before he picks up the paper, reads it, and then acts excited like a Price is Right contestant and races out of the house. In the end as AVGN grins he saids, "what a dumbass!" End scene, cut to credits!
Back to top Go down
Joe No Name

PostSubject: Re: Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas?   Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:38 pm

There already is an alternate ending. It's in the Renegade Version on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzYHNkMS6O8
Back to top Go down
LucasChad

LucasChad

PostSubject: Re: Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas?   Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:45 pm

@Joe No Name

Yeah but that's only fan made!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas?   Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suburban Knights Alternate Ending Ideas?
Page 1 of 1