The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All about Spoony

Go down 
+32
Dyson sphere
obin_gam
fasterwhatever
Benjamin-J
Angie Matera
AssimanDHI
Son Of Jack Deth
Entertainer13
Mondo a Go-Go
gregmcduck
Frank Rizzo
Conan the Librarian
The Man in Black
Admin
Eckertmania
yakityyakblah
THOOM
ermac
MagnaRyu
A Cockatrice
TobyMobias
Salim
Slait
DarthThought
Tobbii
guudermann
Loxx O)))
JustinDP
Cactus_Matt
LucasChad
DonGrif
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Benjamin-J

Benjamin-J

All about Spoony - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:20 am

Quote :
I love his SWAT 4 lets play though. That was probably my favorite thing that he has released.

My personal fave of that series was the crazy cult with the mass grave in the basement, and how the epilogue card at the end explained that the building was "accidentally" burned to the ground with all the cult members inside. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulexo.com
fasterwhatever

fasterwhatever

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:54 pm

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2011/03/31/lets-play-deadly-premonition-part-2/

Spoony spoofs the Snob in a review of another alleged version of Zombie 5.

This review is so full of win it's unbelievable... I wonder if they spoke about this first or was it a surprise to Brad too?
Back to top Go down

▲

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 pm

fasterwhatever wrote:
http://spoonyexperiment.com/2011/03/31/lets-play-deadly-premonition-part-2/
mfw this wasn't actually "Let's Play Deadly Premonition: Part 2"
All about Spoony - Page 6 338

Oh well it was pretty funny. Not as good as Brad's but still good.
Back to top Go down
ermac

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Brad needs to return the favour. He'll be a better Spoony than Spoony is. Spoony's spoof was ok, but he just couldn't get the punchlines right. Oh well, Brad spoof Spoony please !!
Back to top Go down
obin_gam

obin_gam

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Spoonys Snob-voice was perfect haha, as well as everything else in the video

I loved this!
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:20 am

obin_gam wrote:

I loved this!

Spoony's snob was good, but I disagree somewhat....Noah and Brad have different voices, so it was hard for Noah to completely go into Brad's "Snob voice" IMO.
Back to top Go down
obin_gam

obin_gam

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:47 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
obin_gam wrote:

I loved this!

Spoony's snob was good, but I disagree somewhat....Noah and Brad have different voices, so it was hard for Noah to completely go into Brad's "Snob voice" IMO.

yeah well obviously, but I mean within the limits it was perfect
Back to top Go down
gregmcduck

gregmcduck

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:05 am

That was a fun Snob tribute. Spoony certaintly knows more about what makes the Snob tick than the Nostaglia Critic did.
Back to top Go down
Dyson sphere

Dyson sphere

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:27 am

He got the lines down, I give props to the man. He also got the dress code and the interior style down. As for the snob voice, the accent was good, the intonation was best in the voice-overs. In the voice-overs he was darn straight spot on, in the camera shots he sounded slightly off.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 am

I've gotta say... Spoony has been back on his game lately. The last 2 Ultima reviews and this Snob thing? It's great.
Back to top Go down
yakityyakblah

yakityyakblah

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 am

To be honest, yeah. His videos have been better, he's been all around nicer to his fans, and his boards have been more lax ever since the break up. I don't feel great saying it, but breaking up has made him kind of get back on his game. Hopefully he gets back to normal emotionally and this all ends up being for the better in the end.
Back to top Go down
Salim

Salim

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 am

yakityyakblah wrote:
but breaking up has made him kind of get back on his game.

Pretty much this. I don't know why but he just got way more chill lately.

Maybe he got into grass? Razz
Back to top Go down
yakityyakblah

yakityyakblah

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:15 am

Maybe it's just humbled him a bit? I don't know. Or he might be pouring into his work more just to get his mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:37 am

I'm gonna also say he's probably just throwing himself into his work in order to keep his mind off of things.

Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:53 am

Or while in a relationship, he altered his humor and persona to be more pleasing to a certain set (such as that of his significant other). And now that it's gone, he's free to go back to what he solely finds entertaining.

It's all speculation, though.

Sucks to have a relationship end, but I've certainly been more entertained by the guy since. Spoony's got my respect and fanship back, whether he cares or not.
Back to top Go down
yakityyakblah

yakityyakblah

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:12 am

He opens up his latest Wrestlemania commentary apologizing to his brother for stepping over his commentary, so yeah I'm thinking the more humble Spoony theory definitely has something of merit to it. I have no idea what his personality is off the camera, but it seems to me his online persona has become far more likable out of all this.
Back to top Go down
relauby

relauby

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:33 am

I figured maybe they'd been having problems for a while and being stuck in a bad relationship was just getting to him. Either way, I'm glad that not only will he probably be releasing videos at a better pace now, but the quality is way up too.
Back to top Go down
ermac

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:44 pm

I have to admit. Spoony's Lords of Magick review was really good. It was a lot like his older reviews. Good job Spoony.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:13 am

I used to get emails when somebody posted here. Please, forum gods?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maninblack.tk
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:15 am

You can change it in your settings that you get e-mails when someone replies to your topics.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:17 am

Yeah, I guess it got mad that I didn't reply to this topic in a while and just stopped informing me other people were still being active in it.
Back to top Go down
GreenLee

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:46 am

I like Spoonys content but not his website it has so many ads it slows down my computer. If not for spoony I wouldnt have found about the snob (when he promoted his video)
Back to top Go down
Drayzero

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:00 am

I think he is a pretty cool dude.
Back to top Go down
Homo Gotikus Industrialis

Homo Gotikus Industrialis

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 am

I loved Spoony for a while, above all else. Found out about him through TGWTG and thoroughly enjoyed his Let's Plays... But not terribly much else. I especially wasn't very into his webcam movie reviews, but I thought it was awesome that he was doing it all the same. I got really put off with his FFX review, only because he was spending way too much time putting down gender. That's kind of my No-Zone. So I just stopped paying attention, especially as he didn't come up with much else amusing to me.

He's the reason I found the Cinema Snob, and I have to say... Brad quickly jumped to the top of my list on favourite internet critics/reviewers/etc.

I still think Spoony is good fun in a lot of the silly videos he does with other people, but the enjoyment burned out a while ago. It did for a lot of other TGWTG people, too. About all I do now is check Cinema Snob and Nostalgia Critic, and sometimes Spoony if my friend mentions something he posted that she thought was worth while.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:24 pm

What exactly were the comments in his FFX reviews that turned you off? I don't remember anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   All about Spoony - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

All about Spoony
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6