The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question for Brad about something in the background.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legotoadeto

A question for Brad about something in the background. Empty
PostSubject: A question for Brad about something in the background.   A question for Brad about something in the background. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Now I debated where to put this as I couldn't find a "questions for Brad" thread, but decided on here, because I mainly see this piece of equipment in the background of the review videos and Vlogs.

Brad, On your computer desk, on one of the shelves, there's a device that looks black with a Green LED ring on the front. I've tried to guess at what the hell it could be, but can't take the torment anymore! What is this device?

Yes, I realize this is trivial and somewhat pointless, But I have to know!
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: A question for Brad about something in the background.   A question for Brad about something in the background. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Brad, do not torture Legotoadeto any longer, he....nay.....the world wants to know!

All joking aside, that's a good question, what *is* this thing Lego is refering too?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A question for Brad about something in the background.   A question for Brad about something in the background. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:39 am

It's my external hard drive =)
Back to top Go down
https://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

PostSubject: Re: A question for Brad about something in the background.   A question for Brad about something in the background. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:16 am

I like how this is his first post which means it drove him so batty he had to sign up to ask the question.
Back to top Go down
Legotoadeto

PostSubject: Re: A question for Brad about something in the background.   A question for Brad about something in the background. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:15 pm

SumatranRatMonkey wrote:
I like how this is his first post which means it drove him so batty he had to sign up to ask the question.

Exactly! cheers
Though I've wanted to post for a while, but finally stopped being lazy and made an account. Figured this would be a nice start to my tenure here... Look like a huge N00b.

Now I can finally sleep at night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question for Brad about something in the background.   A question for Brad about something in the background. Empty

Back to top Go down

A question for Brad about something in the background.
Page 1 of 1