The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be Empty
PostSubject: Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be   Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Saw the movie last week, and let me tell ya, I went in with low expectations....it didn't stink.

Granted, it wasn't hilarious, but it was still pretty good.
Back to top Go down
obin_gam

obin_gam

PostSubject: Re: Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be   Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:17 pm

what kind of movie is it? i'm expecting it to be a stoner-flick, am I right with that assumption?
Back to top Go down
redunbeck

PostSubject: Re: Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be   Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:43 pm

If your definition of "stoner flick" is people saying the word "fuck" eight times a minute, then yes, it's a stoner movie.

To me, it was what I call a "godawful flick". In that, it sucks ass. I'm no prude about language, but this movie shoves so many expletives down your throat that it gets tiresome and even kind of offensive and FAST. I was seriously considering leaving about ten minutes in. Why I stayed, I don't know. And again, it's not that I can't handle language. The problem is that the only joke in the whole film is "people say fuck!". That's not funny, but it's all they've got. Over and over and over.

"We need to rescue the princess from the wizard!"

"Oh fuck me"

"We must retrieve the sword from the minotaur!"

"We're fucked!"

It's just dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be   Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Highness: Not as bad as I thought it would be
Page 1 of 1