The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone Recognize This Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feldon

Anyone Recognize This Movie Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Recognize This Movie   Anyone Recognize This Movie EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:34 am

Been trying to track down movies that I saw as a kid using little more than keywords. I've found most of them but there is one that I can't seem to figure out at all, so I'm asking all you Moviephiles out there. All I remember is a single scene at the end of the film:

A man is unlocking three boxes or treasure chests, in which are powerful artifacts (possibly crowns). When he opens one of the boxes his head spins around similar to Regan from Exorcist. I think each box does something to a similar effect. Meanwhile, the villain's face begins to spray blood, he's screaming as this is happening and I think there are designs being cut into his face from this blood.

That is really all I have to go by. The movie is possibly a Martial Arts movie and is likely to be from the 70-80s era; my guess is some point around Exorcist and Raiders of the lost arc.

So, any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Recognize This Movie   Anyone Recognize This Movie EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 am

Could it be Treasure Of The Four Crowns?

Anyone Recognize This Movie T4c6
Back to top Go down
Feldon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Recognize This Movie   Anyone Recognize This Movie EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:22 am

Son Of Jack Deth wrote:

That looks like it. I will certainly take a closer look. Thanks a lot!

After searching Youtube and finding the scene that I remembered as a child I can say this is the movie I was looking for, much appreciated Son Of Jack Deth.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Recognize This Movie   Anyone Recognize This Movie EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:52 am

Feldon wrote:
Son Of Jack Deth wrote:

That looks like it. I will certainly take a closer look. Thanks a lot!

After searching Youtube and finding the scene that I remembered as a child I can say this is the movie I was looking for, much appreciated Son Of Jack Deth.

You are quite welcome, Feldon. Make sure to pick up that score to this film as well. It's incredible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Recognize This Movie   Anyone Recognize This Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Recognize This Movie
Page 1 of 1