The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere)

Go down 
+2
Frank Rizzo
Son Of Jack Deth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere)   Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:59 am

Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 HalloweenE-R

http://blip.tv/movieapocalypse/halloween-music-special-erase-rewind-14-5678400

Things do more than go bump in the night on this special Halloween installment of Erase/Rewind as Jeff and I discuss the scores of the all-time classics in the horror genre. Films covered are: Frankenstein, Bride Of Frankenstein, The Wolfman, The Thing From Another World, John Carpenter's The Thing, Psycho, Suspiria, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, Phantasm, Poltergeist, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Hellraiser, and more. Please join us... if you are not too scared.

This is one of my favorite episodes to date. Please check it out. Especially the new video opening featuring horror's greats.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere)   Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:05 am

Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 DinnerHorrorMovieblip

Jeff and I try something completely different tonight as we show you how to cook up a mouth watering Chicken Philly Sub. Then we sit down to dine while we watch, "Neon Maniacs", and offer up our review immediately after. Neither Jeff, nor myself have seen this film before, so this should be interesting to say the least. So grab your skillet and warm up the DVD player...

it's time for Dinner And A Horror Movie.

http://blip.tv/movieapocalypse/dinner-a-horror-movie-erase-rewind-15-5735474
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere)   Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Erase/Rewind #16 ("Good Bad Flicks" Interview) Part 1

http://blip.tv/movieapocalypse/erase-rewind-16-good-bad-flicks-interview-part-1-5800167

On this episode I had the pleasure of interviewing Cecil Trachenburg of "Good Bad Flicks" and discussing his love of all things so bad, they're good. We start with how he got started and move into our shared passion for finding obscure, "off-beat", titles on VHS and DVD. Because the interview ran long, I have cut this episode into 2 parts.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere)   Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Erase/Rewind #16 ("Good Bad Flicks" Interview) Part 2

http://blip.tv/movieapocalypse/erase-rewind-16-good-bad-flicks-interview-5804105

My discussion with Cecil Trachenburg continues.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere)   Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 CannonFIlms-1

Lock and load for an explosive episode as Josh Hadley of Lost In The Static and RadioDrome joins me to discuss the meteoric rise and fall of Cannon Films. Some of the Cannon movies covered are: Death Wish 1, 2 and 3, American Ninja, Missing In Action, Invasion USA, Blood Sport, Cyborg, Barfly, Breakin', Cobra, Captain America, Spiderman, Masters Of The Universe, and many more. We also cover the impact Cannon had on the careers of such actors as Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, Charles Bronson, and Jean Claude Van Damme.

http://blip.tv/movieapocalypse/erase-rewind-17-cannon-films-5914567
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere)   Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 Dirtyharry_zpsaf689fc2

http://blip.tv/movieapocalypse/erase-rewind-20-clint-eastwood-retrospect-6366079

For our 20th episode, Jeff and I hope to make your day by looking back at the amazing career of Director, Actor, Composer, Clint Eastwood. Films discussed are: Dirty Harry and it's sequels, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Every Which Way But Loose, Every Which Way You Can, Firefox, The Unforgiven, Bronco Billy, Gran Torino, Mystic River, and more.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere)   Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 Sequelsblip

http://blip.tv/movieapocalypse/e-r-2-0-sequels-we-want-to-see-made-6548168

Season 2.0 of Erase/Rewind begins.

We're back and ready to go against popular opinion with a spin on an old topic. Instead of the usual bellyaching, we are discussing the sequels and remakes we would like to see Hollywood take a shot at.

Films covered: Back To The Future, Star Wars, Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins, Fletch, Goonies, Police Academy, Beetlejuice, True Lies, and more. I'm joined by Alex Jowski of geekjuicemedia.com.

During the podcast, I have included trailers and images to go along with the discussion to make it more interesting. Also, this show will be shot with video for future episodes. Just trying to work out how I will do it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere)   Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erase/Rewind 2.0- Sequels & Remakes We Want To See Made (Season Premiere)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3