The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any bad Hammer Horror films?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LucasChad

LucasChad

Any bad Hammer Horror films? Empty
PostSubject: Any bad Hammer Horror films?   Any bad Hammer Horror films? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 am

I can't think of anything specific for the show, but I thought I might bring up this kind of topic. I'm pretty sure the worst films Hammer Films has ever produced was in the 1970s before the company folded up. Some good examples would be Vampire Circus, Twins of Evil, and Blood from the Mummy's Tomb. But the worst Hammer Horror film off the top of my head would be The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires (AKA The Seven Brothers Meet Dracula) because of the bad special effects mixed with some scenes of cheesy kung-fu! I love Hammer Horror films, so I would like to see Brad snob some of them for laughs!
Back to top Go down
AwesomeDude898

AwesomeDude898

PostSubject: Re: Any bad Hammer Horror films?   Any bad Hammer Horror films? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 am

The Blood Beast of Terror (AKA The Vampire-Beast Craves Blood) is a Hammer Horror movie from 1968 that features Peter Cushing going up against a giant genetically-engineered blood-sucking were-moth woman. It's supposedly pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Any bad Hammer Horror films?   Any bad Hammer Horror films? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 am

I think most of their Mummy movies are pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Any bad Hammer Horror films?   Any bad Hammer Horror films? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:16 am

The Dude wrote:

Are you talking about the remakes? Because the old ones were alright in the campy 50's monster movie way at least IMO.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Any bad Hammer Horror films?   Any bad Hammer Horror films? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 am

A Cockatrice wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Are you talking about the remakes? Because the old ones were alright in the campy 50's monster movie way at least IMO.
I'm just going on what I read in a review book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any bad Hammer Horror films?   Any bad Hammer Horror films? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any bad Hammer Horror films?
Page 1 of 1