The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite TV Shows

Go down 
+17
Loxx O)))
Scooter Hawk
Entertainer13
Griff Morivan
gregmcduck
DarthThought
LarvaBites
A Cockatrice
JustinDP
New Blood
Uzigon
FoxieKitten
rathkor
bloodypitofhorror
The Original Greaser Bob
Eckertmania
Cactus_Matt
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 pm

The Dude wrote:
bloodypitofhorror wrote:
Got any Are you Afraid of the Dark fans?

The doll episode still freaks me the fuck out.
Hell yeah, dude. I really should just .torrent the series. The Goosebumps series as well.

Hells yes, torrented the Goosebumps series recently, epic nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
JennyWoreBlack

JennyWoreBlack

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:11 pm

bloodypitofhorror wrote:

Are you afraid of the dark? and Eerie, Indiana were the two shows that got me into the Horror genre at a very early age. My favorite episode of Are you afraid of the dark is the Midnight Madness episode featuring Nosferatu.

But yes every doll episode of any show ever will always be creepy.
Back to top Go down
http://bobenny.us
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Cactus_Matt wrote:
The Dude wrote:
bloodypitofhorror wrote:

Hell yeah, dude. I really should just .torrent the series. The Goosebumps series as well.

Hells yes, torrented the Goosebumps series recently, epic nostalgia.
I need to watch the new series, as well.
Back to top Go down
JennyWoreBlack

JennyWoreBlack

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 pm

There's a new goosebumps? I even have kids and I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:20 pm

JennyWoreBlack wrote:
Yeah, R.L. Stein himself is the producer, or director or some-such. He did a public appearance here in Florida a couple of months back where he mentioned the upcoming series. I don't know if it's aired yet.
Back to top Go down
JennyWoreBlack

JennyWoreBlack

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:24 pm

The Dude wrote:
JennyWoreBlack wrote:
Yeah, R.L. Stein himself is the producer, or director or some-such. He did a public appearance here in Florida a couple of months back where he mentioned the upcoming series. I don't know if it's aired yet.

Good to know, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 pm

JennyWoreBlack wrote:
The Dude wrote:
JennyWoreBlack wrote:

Side-note: It's kind of awkward when you show up to a public appearance by R.L. Stein and you're one of only a handful there who's neither a parent or under the age of ten.
Back to top Go down
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:19 pm

The Dude wrote:
JennyWoreBlack wrote:
The Dude wrote:
JennyWoreBlack wrote:

Side-note: It's kind of awkward when you show up to a public appearance by R.L. Stein and you're one of only a handful there who's neither a parent or under the age of ten.

Awkward or awesome? Wink
Back to top Go down
JennyWoreBlack

JennyWoreBlack

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:27 pm

The Dude wrote:
JennyWoreBlack wrote:
The Dude wrote:
JennyWoreBlack wrote:

Oh no I would totally go, I lived on those fear street books lol. I'd also drag my over the age of ten kids with me and completely embarrass the crap out of them by geeking out about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Remember the Friday the 13th books? There were 4 of them I believe, and the first one was called "Mother's Day." It was literature Jason Voorhees put out for the preteen RL Stine crown. Oh god it was terrible =)
Back to top Go down
https://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Admin wrote:
Remember the Friday the 13th books? There were 4 of them I believe, and the first one was called "Mother's Day." It was literature Jason Voorhees put out for the preteen RL Stine crown. Oh god it was terrible =)

I wish I had seen it, I've heard all about it. Also, wasn't there a Nightmare On Elm Street series?
Back to top Go down
JennyWoreBlack

JennyWoreBlack

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Admin wrote:

Ya, Camp Crystal Lake... such (not so) fond memmories, I haven't thought about those books in forever. I did read all 4 of those at some point though. They get you when your young and you don't know any better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Cactus_Matt wrote:
The Dude wrote:
JennyWoreBlack wrote:
The Dude wrote:
JennyWoreBlack wrote:

Awkward or awesome? Wink
Well, I got him to sign my copy of Welcome to Dead House, so probably both.

Also, this talk of Friday the 13th books reminds me of this thread's original purpose: has anyone seen either the Friday the 13th or Elm Street TV shows?
Back to top Go down
JennyWoreBlack

JennyWoreBlack

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:01 am

Quote :
Also, this talk of Friday the 13th books reminds me of this thread's original purpose: has anyone seen either the Friday the 13th or Elm Street TV shows?

Yes! Thanks to the Chiller channel, I was only 7 when they aired so I never watched them originaly. I've only seen a few episodes of each mostly when I'm up late and can't sleep. I find them a little hard to get into. What are your thoughts on them? Also on Chiller tonight: Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:44 am

JennyWoreBlack wrote:
Quote :

Yes! Thanks to the Chiller channel, I was only 7 when they aired so I never watched them originaly. I've only seen a few episodes of each mostly when I'm up late and can't sleep. I find them a little hard to get into. What are your thoughts on them? Also on Chiller tonight: Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever. Wink
I actually haven't seen either of them yet, I was just fishing for opinions. I'd never heard of them until, like you, I happened upon an episode on Chiller. It was already almost over, so I didn't get to see it. I heard it was big when it aired, but I was wondering how well it aged.
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:45 am

My favorite shows are (the classics and the not to well known)

-Dark Shadows (the original series)
-Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Universe (have every episode of this, plus one of the training videos you used the toy with)
-Freddy's Nightmares: Nightmare on Elm Street the Series (have every episode of this)
-Nighthawk
-Misfits of Science (have every episode of this)
-My Secret Identity (have every episode of this)
-Tales of the Gold Monkey (have every episode of this)
-Nightmare Cafe (yet another series starring Robert Englund) (have every episode of this; easy since it was only 6 episodes long)
-Friday the 13th: The Series (the one about the antique store and the cursed antiques)
-SuperForce
(there are more but i can't remember anymore of them)

Some British Shows I like (and have)

-The Mighty Boosh
-The Young Ones
-Look Around You (Comedic spoof of those old science learning shows)

That's all the one i can think of at the time

Back to top Go down
Duckman

Duckman

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:21 am

Admin wrote:

"Mother's Day!" *BANG!*

I couldn't resist doing that... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://kingrow.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV Shows   Favourite TV Shows - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite TV Shows
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3