The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian

Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;)   Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 am

I'm sure you guys have PLENTY of ideas for shows, but I liked the one episode where you touched on Freddy's nightmares. Ive also heard you guys bring up the show Monsters which I watched late at night as a young kid when my mom was a phone operator. I don't know a single person who has heard of that show in my group of peers.

If I could suggest anything for the show, it would be maybe a Tales from the Crypt/ Tales from the Darkside sort of episode. Problem is, where do you stop? It goes back to Night Gallery, Twilight Zone, etc.

But hey, start with the 80s shit.

Tales from the Crypt
Tales from the Darkside
Monsters
Freddy's Nightmares
Friday the 13th the Series.

Great fucking show.

Oh, and hope Brad passes his Mr. Eggroll successfully. I am rooting for you dude.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;)   Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 am

Brad's food poisoning passed like a week and a half ago dude, you're kinda late.
Back to top Go down
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;)   Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 am

Well they just put up episode 5 of Radiodrome with 42nd St Pete fillling in. I assumed it was recent.
Back to top Go down
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;)   Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 am

Ha!!!! I don't know if my suggestion was even read, but I at least guessed the show subject matter! I AM SO BOSS!

Not really, I guessed like 6 things. Anyhow.....

Listening live now and they are talking about Freddy's nightmares a shit ton. Not only that, Jarrid's only memory was an episode my girlfriend and I saw today....an episode where tank girl gets her head cut off by the finish line at a track meet.

We laughed our fucking asses off both during Freddy earlier and now again that Jarrid mentioned it. THIS SHOW IS THE SHIT. I can't talk about Freddy's Nightmares with the average man on the street you know.

Going to be a great ass episode.

GREAT WORK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;)   Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:10 pm

I have a suggestion for a radiodrome episode:

* Movies that sucked but had awesome score/soundtrack (like Oliver Stone's Alexander)

Back to top Go down
RandyPan

RandyPan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;)   Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:12 am

Or just music in movies in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;)   Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for show idea? I mean, in case you need one ;)
Page 1 of 1