The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sons of Anarchy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
New Blood

New Blood

Sons of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Sons of Anarchy   Sons of Anarchy EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Being sick with the flu and getting snowed in gave me the chance to watch the first season from Netflix. I absolutely loved this show. It has everything that I loved about The Sopranos mixed in with the outlaw biker culture that has always interested me. It's gritty, violent and has a good dose of sleaze that I can always appreciate. While it was a pretty busy first season with a ton of stories going on at the same time but in my opinion, none of them felt like a waste of time or felt too rushed. Maybe the child molester episode didn't have much use in the long run but the outcome does play a small role in the last episode of the season. I think it's the characters that really tie the show together. Who knew Katey Segal was such a great actress? I enjoyed her character somewhat in Married...with Children but didn't give her two thoughts after the episodes but in this, she really shines and pretty much steals the scenes that she's in.

Anyone else a fan of this?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Sons of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Anarchy   Sons of Anarchy EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:09 pm

I've watched a few episodes of the show, and it's been Hit and Miss with me so far.
Back to top Go down

Sons of Anarchy
Page 1 of 1