The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should Jerrid appear on the show?

Go down 
+4
The Original Greaser Bob
RashFree
Frank Rizzo
LucasChad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LucasChad

LucasChad

Should Jerrid appear on the show? Empty
PostSubject: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Maybe as a random character that visits the house from time to time? Just saying!
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:09 pm

For some reason, I pictured Jerrid being ROB's poker buddy and popping in from time to time, but totally clueless to the fact that ROB is a robot.
Back to top Go down
RashFree

RashFree

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:40 am

I would think since he's got most of the regulars already as characters, Jerrid could be the cocky antagonist. Maybe he could be a expert skier. He could wear his ski outfit all the time, have some ridiculous sunglasses with bright yellow stems, and constantly talk about how he's so much better at skiing than Dan. Every 80s series needs a hate-filled skier.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:00 am

RashFree wrote:
I would think since he's got most of the regulars already as characters, Jerrid could be the cocky antagonist. Maybe he could be a expert skier. He could wear his ski outfit all the time, have some ridiculous sunglasses with bright yellow stems, and constantly talk about how he's so much better at skiing than Dan. Every 80s series needs a hate-filled skier.

I could see that happening! I could also see Jerrid walking around with the poles used for skiing as well.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 am

LucasChad wrote:
Maybe as a random character that visits the house from time to time? Just saying!
You want to make Jerrid into Kramer?
Back to top Go down
GaRRbagio

GaRRbagio

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:30 am

Yeah but he'd have to wear a mohawk wig
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:45 am

GaRRbagio wrote:
...why?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:59 am

The Dude wrote:
GaRRbagio wrote:
...why?

Why not?
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:44 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
The Dude wrote:
GaRRbagio wrote:
...why?

Why not?
I don't quite know how to tell you this, but Jerrid has no hair.
Back to top Go down
yakityyakblah

yakityyakblah

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:57 am

That's why he'd be wearing a wig. Duh!
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:43 am

yakityyakblah wrote:
That's why he'd be wearing a wig. Duh!
But he'd look so silly; he'd distract from the ridiculousness of the title character.
Back to top Go down
enemycoke

enemycoke

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:47 am

I think he should revisit his role as Carter, giving Dan some shady deals. Perhaps with a flash back to the 80s where he looks the same as Carter is ageless. It is also revealed that he is behind Dan's transportation to the 2000s Snob reviews. Crystal Pepsi is someway involved.
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:22 am

The town skiing braggart/coke dealer? It's both wholesome 80s villain and not so wholesome 80s villain everything rolled into one! The Carter name could still fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Jerrid appear on the show?   Should Jerrid appear on the show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Jerrid appear on the show?
Page 1 of 1