The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robowar - Behind the scenes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
p0inT

Robowar - Behind the scenes Empty
PostSubject: Robowar - Behind the scenes   Robowar - Behind the scenes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Dont know if this is the right place to put, but anyway:

Pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Robowar - Behind the scenes   Robowar - Behind the scenes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Was Robowar done on the BTS? If not, then this would belong in General Discussion.
Back to top Go down
Bruno Mattei Show Brian

Bruno Mattei Show Brian

PostSubject: Re: Robowar - Behind the scenes   Robowar - Behind the scenes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 pm

It's okay by me that you posted this here. The clip is Bruno Mattei related, it just happens to be from one of his flims we haven't gotten to yet. Besides, who can argue with a little extra Reb Brown in their day? Good find, p0inT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecinemasnob.com/
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Robowar - Behind the scenes   Robowar - Behind the scenes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Bruno Mattei Show Brian wrote:
It's okay by me that you posted this here. The clip is Bruno Mattei related, it just happens to be from one of his flims we haven't gotten to yet. Besides, who can argue with a little extra Reb Brown in their day? Good find, p0inT!

Ah, ok, didn't know this was a Mattei related video.
Back to top Go down
Vendaval FJ

Vendaval FJ

PostSubject: Re: Robowar - Behind the scenes   Robowar - Behind the scenes EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:39 am

I think John P. Dulaney who played Papa Doc is the actual uploader of this video, it's fantastic to simply see this type of stuff. I greatly look forward to when Mattei's late-80s movies are reached, and even more, his post-00 movies.
Back to top Go down
http://forgottenjunk.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robowar - Behind the scenes   Robowar - Behind the scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

Robowar - Behind the scenes
Page 1 of 1