The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
morpheuslow

My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff Empty
PostSubject: My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff   My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 am

Just as I was setting up my new channel I came across a bottle of Tru Blood and a can Duff and I thought it was good opportunity to film something
to put up till I have more content. This taste test is only going to be a once off.

Back to top Go down
ozzyrulz777

ozzyrulz777

PostSubject: Re: My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff   My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:51 am

Someone went to Hot Topic.
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff   My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Its pretty good, for the informational purposes. However we all know half the fun of these food shows is eating the gross stuff; sorry if this sounds like me wanting something bad to happen to you, but it was a little disappointing for me to see that you got a drink that you like and one that was OK. It did follow a very good Brad Tries format which is what I think you were going for.
Back to top Go down
morpheuslow

PostSubject: Re: My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff   My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:49 pm

ozzyrulz777 wrote:
Someone went to Hot Topic.

Hot topic don't even have any stores n this country I only know about them through Internet bitching and Southpark. I'm was just wearing a long sleeved t-shirt under a short sleeved shirt because it was slightly cold which maybe made me look a bit goth accidentally of course it probably doesn't help that also I'm so white skinned that I'm practically albino.

Those were the two drinks I happened across just as I was setting up the channel and I thought they would go well together since they are both from shows. I didn't know if I would like or hate either drink I guess for entertainment purposes it would have been better if they were horrible (Tru Blood starts to taste kinda nasty after a few swallows I gave the rest of it away) but I only did that video as an excuse to film some thing and test my setup.
Back to top Go down
Thecigarsnob

Thecigarsnob

PostSubject: Re: My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff   My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:04 pm

He was referring to both of those drinks being purchased at hot topic, not what you were wearing.

I admit, i love to buy Bottles of True Blood in bulk for viewing parties each season, goes great with vodka.

Back to top Go down
http://jasonknightonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff   My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff Empty

Back to top Go down

My own Taste Test video: Tru Blood and Duff
Page 1 of 1