Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DannyV_El_Acme

DannyV_El_Acme

Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion   Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey, Brad! One thing I think you should try, which you might be able to find in stores that cater to Latin American/Mexican clientele, is Malta India, a Puertorican malt beverage. Now I KNOW you've tried a malta drink and hated it, but from what you described, it tastes nothing like Malta India.

Malta India is made by Cerveceria India, a local beer manufacturing company. Basically, it's non-fermented beer. It's made of the exact same ingredients(hops, barley, etc.) but is non-alcoholic and VERY sweet and refreshing. I think it might be right up your alley as something you'd actually like.

If you have a hard time getting it, I could send you a six-pack of it if you posted your address as a private message or sent it to my e-mail. I REALLY wanna see what you think of it, but I'm confident you'd like it.

PS: If you do get it or I send it to you, open it CAREFULLY. Malta India is notorious for EXPLODING in a shower of foam if you so much as wiggle it a little, let alone shake it. After all, it's pretty much the same stuff as beer, so it foams up just as spectacularly. Also, malta India is DARK and has a pretty strong smell, so if you get it on you, it sucks Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504256805
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion   Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Call me crazy, but I seem to recall Brad trying something called "Malta India" during one of his videos where he tried a whole bunch of drinks at one time. Maybe I'm mis-thinking though.
Back to top Go down
DannyV_El_Acme

DannyV_El_Acme

PostSubject: Re: Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion   Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Call me crazy, but I seem to recall Brad trying something called "Malta India" during one of his videos where he tried a whole bunch of drinks at one time. Maybe I'm mis-thinking though.

Has he, really? I know he tried a malta drink recently, but it wasn't Malta India, and he said it was fucking awful, like drinking rancid oatmeal or something. Definitely doesn't seem ANYTHING like Malta India, which is actually damn good.

EDIT: It was Malta Hatuey that he tried, one of those weird South American drinks. Malta India is more like a rich, hearty root beer or sarsaparilla, it's sweet, but with a slightly beer-like aftertaste.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504256805
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion   Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:47 pm

DannyV_El_Acme wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:

Has he, really? I know he tried a malta drink recently, but it wasn't Malta India, and he said it was fucking awful, like drinking rancid oatmeal or something. Definitely doesn't seem ANYTHING like Malta India, which is actually damn good.

EDIT: It was Malta Hatuey that he tried, one of those weird South American drinks. Malta India is more like a rich, hearty root beer or sarsaparilla, it's sweet, but with a slightly beer-like aftertaste.

Ah, ok. I had remembered the "Malta" in the name and thought it was India.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Magi

Mr. Magi

PostSubject: Re: Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion   Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:13 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:

No, he had Champagne India, a Cream Soda.

Well, I wouldn't mind him trying it, along with some Jumex brands *cough*papaya-pineapple*cough*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion   Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan from Puerto Rico making a suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Midnight Screenings & Original Series-
Jump to: