Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I miss chatting on the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

I miss chatting on the forum Empty
PostSubject: I miss chatting on the forum   I miss chatting on the forum EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:51 pm

I really miss chatting with you all on the Cinema Snob forum.
I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything for a long time.
I'm currently busy saving for my next adventure to Japan before the 2020 Summer Olympics Games.
I also healing from 2 broken toes after tripping on my foot.
They're getting a bit better at the moment.
I hope you're all doing okay & hope to hear from you all again someday.
Have a wonderful day!
^_^
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: I miss chatting on the forum   I miss chatting on the forum EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 5:55 am

i miss it too i had forgotten my password and it didn't help that i had to replace my PC last july of last year.
Back to top Go down
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: I miss chatting on the forum   I miss chatting on the forum EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 2:49 pm

I am sorry that you miss the good old times here @Otaku4Life.
So do I (and sorry for writing here so long after your post *cough*).

And with this apology and following explanation this is my final post in this forum.

I know I have neglected this forum for a very long time. First it was out of lazyness or I checked and said "Naah, nothing new or interesting I can write right now, maybe another day".
Then "Change the Channel" came and since I learned more and more about the controversy I see everything around Channel Awesome in a different light.
I had checked out CA less and less regularly since I just dislike so many (not so funny) skits in reviews and I chose to use my spare time in other ways.
But since the controversy I abandoned CA completely and don't even look to check what stuff they review at all.
Sadly, this "fate" also happened to Brad and his buddies.
I cannot watch his newer reviews anymore with the same mind as before 2018, I cannot even view Brad himself the same way anymore.
He used to be pretty much my favourite movie reviewer, I supported him as a $100 patreon, I talked to him via Skype due to my patreon support, I was able to suggest "Macho Man" for a review and was even mentioned, I ordered stuff, have made fanart and even had a little crush on Brad for a while.
That is how much I appreciated his character and work.

And now I don't know if his newer videos are funny or good or whatever because I stopped watching any of his works since 2018.
Thus I have definitely no reason any more to chat in this forum even though the members here are certainly kind, nice and interesting people.

And before I finish this post let me say as somebody who sides with all the people complaining about Channel Awesome's dubious methods of production and treatment of producers and fans: I do NOT appreciate or like in ANY way what has happened to Brad Jones and his family after the controversy came to light. Even if Brad had done really something awful, I just hate random people from the internet terrorizing and harassing others - including non-involved relatives and friends - based on opinions, controversies or rumors. I am not a fan of this self justice crap.

Anyway: I still be watching Brad's older reviews and appreciate the fun I had through his work. This feels a bit eery now, too, but it doesn't matter.

Thanks for your attention and Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: I miss chatting on the forum   I miss chatting on the forum EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:34 am

i'm sorry you feel that way honestly as for Channel Awesome i don't normally watch them that much i have nothing against them at all the films are fun to watch, and i once in a blue moon watch one of Doug's videos or one he did with his brother, i think the last one i watched with him and his brother was their review of the 1st IT film 2 years ago.

my favorite Snob era was when he was pissed at the shitty films, but that's not to say i think they are shit now cause i don't think that he just writes it differently i think now. but i'm sorry you feel that way if you choose to come back on here you will see my message. i'm hoping that from my post more people will start to post again on here as i really miss seeing this board active as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I miss chatting on the forum   I miss chatting on the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

I miss chatting on the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: