The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#changethechannel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

#changethechannel Empty
PostSubject: #changethechannel   #changethechannel EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:04 pm

So, is Brad still at Channel Awesome because why not? Or is it like Guru Larry and doing it out of spite? Making a light hearted joke of the whole situation?
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

#changethechannel Empty
PostSubject: Re: #changethechannel   #changethechannel EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 1:14 am

to my best of knowledge he is, i mean he did that Star Wars Spoof not that long ago with Doug, so i'd say yes but he can come on here of course and correct me if i am wrong.
Back to top Go down
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

#changethechannel Empty
PostSubject: Re: #changethechannel   #changethechannel EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 5:07 am

I guess from the last movie review, "Unbroken: Path to Redemption" maybe Brad is still there out of loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Colinville

#changethechannel Empty
PostSubject: Re: #changethechannel   #changethechannel EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:06 pm

Lets see, Brad has been friends with the Walkers for over a decade, and meanwhile here's a list of actions from CtC:

-Lupa targeted Brad and his family when Brad suggested the Applebee's complaint was out of context (she later accidentally admitted it WAS out of context)

-Former CA artist Phil Buni celebrated the death of Brad's cat.

-Lupa lied and said Brad was blaming CtC for Phil's actions (Brad never said anything about it, and Phil IS connected to CtC)

-Lupa and Erod openly mocked Brad's wife's grief over the loss of her father.

-Phil Buni and Soft Lavender also did a livestream making fun of Laura's father passing.

-in the year of a pandemic, Film Brain is still crying that "Doug is on Rotten Tomatoes, but not MEEEEE!"

-Lupa was outed as a liar by her neighbor after Lupa tried committing CtC-style harassment on her neighbor's family.

Gee wiz, I can't image why Brad didn't side with that group of petty vengeful narcissists.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

#changethechannel Empty
PostSubject: Re: #changethechannel   #changethechannel EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:03 am

holy shit man is that a lot of fucked up shit that they pulled through the years. i'm glad to see you join the site here it's not as active as it used to be sadly but i come on here every now and than to see if anyone's posted something and honestly it's only been a couple times this year anyone other than me has posted anything on here sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#changethechannel Empty
PostSubject: Re: #changethechannel   #changethechannel Empty

Back to top Go down

#changethechannel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: The Cinema Snob-
Jump to: