The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread   The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:57 am

Today marks the 104th birthday of the suave n' sinister horror icon. I first saw him hosting MYSTERY! on PBS and I've loved him ever since drunken

https://www.shoutfactory.com/editorials/104-reasons-to-love-vincent-price-on-his-104th-birthday

The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread P0pi5sl
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread   The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:15 am

i love this man. i've seen a great deal of his films. both the good and the bad. but i haven't seen them all sadly. shit i even read the book his daughter wrote about him in i think (1999) and you know what it was a pretty damn good film.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor

Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread   The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:19 pm

You're just bringing Vincent Price up because of the name of this sub-forum aren't ya? I think my favorite Price film was Last Man on Earth, but there is no denying his influence on the genre as a whole. Still one of the best inferences to his career that almost everyone knows about is the voice over for Thriller.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread   The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:14 am

i saw someone had posted this and i had to post a reply. last man on earth i think is the best version of i am legend. though to be fair i have yet to see the Charlton Heston version. as for my favorite Price film that would be "The Pit & The Pendulum. it's one of his best performances as well. and it has the lovely Barbara Steele in it as well. i believe i read somewhere that is her only american film. though for some reason her voice is dubbed!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread   The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vincent Price Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1