The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arcadeaction

Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :) Empty
PostSubject: Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :)   Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 am

Hi,

Don't get me wrong, I watch each and every episode of The Cinema Snob and always looking forward to the next one.

However, I also liked the Paranoia movie quite a bit and would like to see another movie that is not linked to Cinema Snob show in any way
and is a little bit more serious in nature.

Am I alone in this?

Kind regards from The Netherlands,
Vincent
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor

Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :)   Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:43 am

I enjoyed paranoia too, but I think it comes down to what project the walkway crew wants to do. I know Brad had said that the movie he does after shot on shitteo is gonna be the 80s Dan movie.
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :)   Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:08 am

Inquisitor wrote:
I know Brad had said that the movie he does after shot on shitteo is gonna be the 80s Dan movie.

That could fun. I was hoping for more 80's Dan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :)   Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:49 pm

'80s Dan isn't one of my favorite series on the site, but I'd be willing to give a feature film adaptation a chance. After all, I was really skeptical about how a two-hour film based on the Snob would play out, but it turned out to be an outstandingly funny movie that stood on its own merits apart from the web series. Brad has a knack for dialogue-driven comedies, but he seems to be making greater strides as a screenwriter with each successive movie, so I'd look forward to whatever he has coming down the line, regardless of genre.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :)   Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for another thriller (non-humor movie)? :)
Page 1 of 1