The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So something i noticed in the comments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthThought

DarthThought

So something i noticed in the comments Empty
PostSubject: So something i noticed in the comments   So something i noticed in the comments EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Hi haven't posted here in a while and that's because i thought i forgot my password. Anyway I noticed this in the comments on some videos not all but some there always seems to be someone who will add the #freebrad thing and I just kinda cock my head and wonder what the hell that is about. I mean I get random internet celebrity conspiracies but I can't seem to track anything down on that. Thought I might ask the forum.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor

Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: So something i noticed in the comments   So something i noticed in the comments EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:17 pm

The octothorpe (I still stubbornly refuse to use the word 'hashtag') #FreeBrad referes to the whistle blower Bradley Manning (Now called Chelsea Manning due to gender identity change), "who was convicted in July 2013 of violations of the Espionage Act and other offenses, after releasing the largest set of classified documents ever leaked to the public. Manning was sentenced in August 2013 to 35 years' imprisonment, with the possibility of parole in the eighth year, and to be dishonorably discharged from the Army." (Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Manning)

I have no clue what this has to do with Brad Jones other than he shares his first name.
Back to top Go down
DarthThought

DarthThought

PostSubject: Re: So something i noticed in the comments   So something i noticed in the comments EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:20 pm

that's kinda what i was getting at of what it meant in terms of the site. I understood the real world trend was for Chelsea Manning I just didn't know what it had to do with Mr Jones or the site.
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: So something i noticed in the comments   So something i noticed in the comments EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:02 pm

#Freehat

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So something i noticed in the comments   So something i noticed in the comments Empty

Back to top Go down

So something i noticed in the comments
Page 1 of 1