The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  Empty
PostSubject: DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.    DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:34 am

Anyone remember this show. I'm reading that horrible Dustin Diamond book were he throws shade at all of his cast mates. Right now I'm at the part were he talks about his time on the New Class show. I thought it would be fun if he did a review of a few episodes of the first season.

Why? Because the show was nothing but a carbon copy of the original show. And when i mean carbon copy, I mean carbon copy.

The main character was the Zack replacement who would also brake the fourth wall and look into the camera. Not only that, he would also do the time out thing, freezing the world. His best friend was the school nerd with terrible hair and a horrible name. BTW the nerd was also always lusted over the snobby black girl.

The Zack Morris replacement always tried to hook up with the head cheerleader who was the sweet, All-American girl. The only difference is that she was dating the Slater replacement who in stead of being Latino, was Italian. And the cheerleader and snobby black girls other friend? Yep a tall feminist.

Come to think of it, a DVD R Hell of the College Years (Semester) might be good too. That show stunk as well.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.    DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:49 am

i remember when this 1st was on. and i didn't think this was that great either. i was simply shocked it lasted as long as it did. i have no idea how the entire run was but that 1st season i agree was a carbon copy i saw that right away when they had on NBC the old cast introduce the new cast in i think the new show. and i saw that right away. as for the college years that one i actually liked. i have no idea what my thoughts on saved by the bell or the college years would be now cause haven't seen either in years.
Back to top Go down
CowboyCrocket

PostSubject: Re: DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.    DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Oddly enough I do remember the episode where the Maxx burned down and Screech was crying over it. The things you remember after all these years.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.    DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:03 am

it burned down? i don't remember how many times i watched it, but i think it was only a few times through the years. it's amazing it was on as long as it was to be honest.
Back to top Go down
CowboyCrocket

PostSubject: Re: DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.    DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:41 am

Yeah it lasted longer then the original did.
Back to top Go down
Richard A

PostSubject: Re: DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.    DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:24 pm

http://www.savedbythebellreviewed.com/category/all-the-new-class-episodes/
Some masochist is doing weekly reviews of the new class (as well as the original). So far he's about 1/3 of the way into season 3.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.    DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:32 am

Richard A wrote:
Some masochist is doing weekly reviews of the new class (as well as the original). So far he's about 1/3 of the way into season 3.

...And now I have an awesome new way to waste time on the Internet cheers
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.    DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:10 am

Richard A wrote:

Sorry for the bump but I've been looking at this blog since you showed the link. Great review. I still can't believe how bad the first few seasons of the New Class was. And to think this show lasted for seven seasons.

And yes I still think Brad should do a DVD-R Hell on the first season of The New Class. From the reviews The College Years just seem too boring.
Back to top Go down
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.    DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:45 am

Well it's new. But the guy who is reviewing SBTB is also reviewing California Dreams.

http://www.californiadreamsreviewed.com

He's only at the first season but he's also hinted at reviewing Hang Time as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.    DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.  Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD R Hell---Saved by the Bell: The New Class.
Page 1 of 1