The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Godzilla" Sequel In The Works

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

"Godzilla" Sequel In The Works Empty
PostSubject: "Godzilla" Sequel In The Works   "Godzilla" Sequel In The Works EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: "Godzilla" Sequel In The Works   "Godzilla" Sequel In The Works EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:40 am

Not greedy at all!

But: Can't they at least wait until I have seen the current Godzilla movie??

EDIT: Now that I've seen "Godzilla"...I don't demand for a sequel or think the movie should get one. But then again, it's f*cking, massive sequel-birthgiving Hollywood, what do we movie goers know?
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: "Godzilla" Sequel In The Works   "Godzilla" Sequel In The Works EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:10 am

**POST CONTAINS SPOILER**
Not really surprising. Anything that turns a profit gets a sequel greenlit anymore. I'm not clamoring for this, but if I have to see 50 trailers a day for 22 Motherfucking JUMP STREET, I can live with another 'Zilla movie.
I will say, I thought they did a good job of leaving things open enough for a sequel but still having a resolution. Hedging their bets probably; the last 'Zilla reboot failed pretty hard, and there's been some movies recently that were clearly trying to set up franchises with their way-too-open endings and failed (ERAGON and THE GOLDEN COMPASS come to mind). No cliffhangers or post-credit stingers and that was actually kind of refreshing; but they also established the possibility of other kaiju existing (and I guess for that matter we don't know that ALL of Motu's eggs got destroyed) so more stories wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.
If it keeps going, maybe we'll get to see him fight King Kong again  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Godzilla" Sequel In The Works   "Godzilla" Sequel In The Works Empty

Back to top Go down

"Godzilla" Sequel In The Works
Page 1 of 1