The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93

Go down 
+2
Tabascofanatikerin
perkele
6 posters
AuthorMessage
perkele

perkele

Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93 Empty
PostSubject: Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93   Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:19 pm

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni57035938/?ref_=hm_nw_tp_t1

R.I.P mr. Rooney. The man had an 87 year long career in films, I don't see how anyone would top that anytime soon  Shocked
Back to top Go down
perkele

perkele

PostSubject: Re: Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93   Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Ok actually there were a few people who had longer careers than him, but still...  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93   Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:11 am

I'm sure that I know no movie with Rooney, I never grew up with his works. The best I can relate his name to are the scenes of Doug Walker's reviews that included Mickey Rooney in some shape or form (Care Bears Movie, Magic Voyage, Little Nemo).
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93   Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:30 am

R.I.P Mr. Rooney.
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93   Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:26 am

RIP

I think the first time I ever heard of this guy was when he guest starred on a SIMPSONS episode. He was also the voice of Santa in the Rankin/Bass film SANTA CLAUS IN COMING TO TOWN.

Mickey also appeared in SILENT NIGHT DEADLY NIGHT 5, which wasn't too bad. Also another horror film called THE MANIPULATOR. I look forward to Brad's reviews in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
The_Stone_Guest

PostSubject: Re: Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93   Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:12 am

Toyland Chairman wrote:
RIP

I think the first time I ever heard of this guy was when he guest starred on a SIMPSONS episode. He was also the voice of Santa in the Rankin/Bass film SANTA CLAUS IN COMING TO TOWN.

Mickey also appeared in SILENT NIGHT DEADLY NIGHT 5, which wasn't too bad. Also another horror film called THE MANIPULATOR. I look forward to Brad's reviews in the future.

Yeah, I remember they mentioned that on Radiodrome. The irony is that Rooney was one of those people who condemned the first Silent Night, Deadly Night movie.
Back to top Go down
http://the-stone-guest.livejournal.com/
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93   Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:52 am

if you read my thoughts of him on full moon underground Sean you will see my thoughts on the guy. i don't feel like repeating all that but will say he's my favorite actor of all time. and he may not have been the greatest human being later in life. he was even by his own admission a prick well that's how i am terming it anyways during his most famous years. (1937-1941) i'm going by his autobiography of course.

wonderful actor. but he's also done some really shitty films as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93   Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickey Roony dies at the age of 93
Page 1 of 1