The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official movie suggestion thread

Go down 
+163
Tetsuryu
jaltesorensen
Skibz
Inquisitor
The_Stone_Guest
Scarecrow
Petey Wheatstraw
Kristen D
SnifflingDarK
Richard A
AstaKask
ChaosTheory
Rudras
Joezilla
DougTrash
Necromangler
Toyland Chairman
TenPoundHammer
Duebius D
Dantez
TheMarkedOne
123jewis
metateen
Jabba the Slutt
Just A Ninja
crystalmoon789
NeechieLee
Mahan
Rutiseva
Gillus
Murdock
Nick Michalak
nealo64
evenball
FrostyTheDestro
NjDevilHunter
BoylandtheLiberator
lyle h
aga
RandyPan
Kreathor
fubar_in_pittsburgh
tonythe chosen
EccentricSnob
kraufen
cinerama3
That_Fucking_Guy
perkele
Razzly
OddityArchive
krinkle442
Judd
wofferman
Subterfuge
CaptainSkullsaber
htimreimer
Hybrid Pig-Boy
SuperRetard
fightgenie
WatersFan93
jackb95x
80'sDavid
SpiderTaz
TheUnknownMovieFan
Weezy-LUiGi
Deadpool
Homo Gotikus Industrialis
Hemily
AmberSmithe
OtakuX
tsf00181
AVPGuyver21
Danethanor
Santa Dog II
Guild Navigator
Reverend Gypsy
aqua mailman
walveta
Ashxking
TBird
Frankenstein
Smittmaestro
VonSpyder
Jeevesie
ajthesnipe
kagerous
Darbicus
WarPoodle
akmike70
MurderocK
kirk2000
WarioLoaf
ColonelStrayn
Orlok
El Dandy
UKdecay
Brakywaki
ermac
Indiana Groans
thatguyontheright1
Eckertmania
Xuchilbara
MTRodaba2468
CoreDuo
Tykittaa
micro4
JJBattle
DeadPostman
TheGreatWhiteDope
Usagi_No_Neo
Freako
The Man in Black
Trikucian
LaserDancer
The Original Greaser Bob
No_Reception
Hellfish
Fresh Metallic
Vendaval FJ
BuddyRoast
shadowdancer21b
Ludovico
unrealbe
ThanosIsKing
Quinton Moad
Benjamin-J
Farthrone666
Deanster
AssimanDHI
lady_ash2112
A Cockatrice
UnknownKadath
THOOM
godconvoyprime
Son Of Jack Deth
bjohn268
Ovalooka_D
Sirvat
Silencium
obin_gam
KingLDub
Sailor Ripley
daipanda
Angie Matera
polygonalchemist
ozzyrulz777
OrlandoEastwood
Bassbait
lyger
TobyMobias
Frank Rizzo
Dawnstar
Mondo a Go-Go
munky
Mr_North
Mi-Parti
moonsknight
UnholyMephistopheles
smallerdemon
New Blood
Azarias Kale
yakityyakblah
oneyedjohn
167 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:40 am

i've said this one no doubt before but since i'm in the middle of watching part 2. i bring this up. Puppet Master 2. well the whole series i mean. yes i love the series to death and they have some great films in them and some really shitty ones in it there as well "Curse' is easily the worst one. at least i think it is.

but having said that i have fun watching movies i love that he riffs. i enjoy Caddyshack 2 actually. is it a great film? fuck no. but i like it for what it is. but it made a great episode too. it'd be fun to see him do those.

another one that's and this one is really shitty another Charles Band film it's called "Seed People' from (1992)

and it's terrible. i think it'd be great if that was Snobbed.
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Seems cinemasnobish:

Back to top Go down
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:04 pm

'The Visitor' is an amazing film, and we all know a certain podcaster who can help explain why. I never thought about Brad doing an episode on it, but now that I have, I can't think of any other film I'd want to see him do more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
perkele

perkele

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Zaat!

Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 Zaat-poster

RedLetterMedia already talked about this movie, but I want the snob to tackle it as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:05 am

so had Mike & the bots as well. and man is that a shitty film. yeah he SHOULD do that one i concur on that one.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:04 pm

"Ricky 1"
The only feature-length spoof of "Rocky".
Another example of "WTF Hollywood".
Back to top Go down
metateen

metateen

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:11 am

While we do know he's going to eventually review Staying Alive as he has said so twice in a snob episode and in a midnight screening. Is it safe to assume he'll get around to Saturday Night Fever? He did go through entire movie series' so he may do the same here as well.
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 am

Jackie Chan's "World War II epic" FANTASY MISSION FORCE. If you haven't seen it, see it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
metateen

metateen

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 pm

While it's been a while since we went back to the horrors of reality like Guyana Cult of damned/Crime of the centrey or the Helter Skelter murders...Or..Snuff?

But there is the dictators like..Idi Amin who in case of you don't know the film called him the "Hitler of Africa"
(To my knowledge there is two versions of this film, though rather easy to spot one version has the sound of a typing of keys as of the days to come and the missions of Amins forces and the second version doesn't have the sound of keys rather minor it is very easy to spot)

Movie:

The second version is on youtube but it's a 1 to 10 part videos all you need to do is watch part 1 to see the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMh14TO2krY <-----Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sDk7yZiZ08 <--------Animated trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAzCam_GQi4 <----------TV trailer...Okay...
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Linda Lovelace for President

Back to top Go down
123jewis

123jewis

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:24 pm

I would LOVE to see Brad do a snob episode on Ganjasaurus Rex.

Back to top Go down
perkele

perkele

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:51 pm

123jewis wrote:
I would LOVE to see Brad do a snob episode on Ganjasaurus Rex.

+1
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Nothing Lasts Forever:
An Unreleased weird sci fi movie from 1984 with Zach Galligan, Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd. Someone posted this news on reddit. Here are som links:
http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2aet25/unreleased_bill_murray_film_resurfaces_online_the/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/10958982/Unreleased-Bill-Murray-film-resurfaces-online.html
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087817/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_55

Link to the movie:
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 am

TURKISH WIZARD OF OZ

Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 Aysecikvesihirli

Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:07 am

TURKISH SUPERMAN

Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 Turkish-superman-2-bill

Back to top Go down
TheMarkedOne

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:32 am

The Seventh Curse (from the director of Riki-Oh)

Gunhed (80s japanese mecha movie)

The Cat

Cyber Ninja

Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:26 am

i saw on a forum i belong to who's links are long dead by now. someone post that superman movie it's a WTF film that i stayed as far away from as i can get. i have been wanting him to do Turkish Wizard of Oz for a long time as well as the Tramp's version as well. i have honestly never seen any Tramps film but the idea of it makes me laugh. even if it's a shitty film. i think he has Turkish wizard of oz?

since he just did Hercules. i'd love to see him do the ones with Steve Reeves. even though those aren't that bad of a series. they aren't great but they aren't that bad either. i'd love for him to do those. and one i really did enjoy that i watched a few months ago was Hercules in the Haunted World (1961) that one is Directed by of all people Mario Bava & it has Christopher Lee in it. though he's the Villian he's not in it much. i enjoyed the hell out of that one. but i'd like to see him do that one too. has anyone else seen these? MSTK3000 did do the original series. they never did Haunted World though.

Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:57 am

i got 2 more for you brad. i dunno if you've seen these before. but one is from (1966) called "Castle of Evil' it's not a terrible film but it's a decent film. i watched it the other night. one i would love to see you do is called' Horror Castle. i think? it's the Frankie Avalon horror film from (1969) he only did 2 horror films. that one & one called Blood Song from (1982) i haven't seen the other one yet.

but i do have it. anyways. he's actually pretty good in the 1st horror film that he did. it's got 2 different titles as well. just look him up on IMDB cause the films are so forgettable that even i had to think about what they are called!
Back to top Go down
The_Stone_Guest

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:58 am

I don't know if Brad has done any Doris Wishman films, but a lot of those seem ripe for Snob treatment, particularly the two Chesty Morgan films and the pesudo-documentary Let Me Die A Woman.
Back to top Go down
http://the-stone-guest.livejournal.com/
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:58 am

no i don't think he has
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:42 am

i've got the perfect movie for him, i dunno if it's been posted yet. but it's called "The fat spy'
its' from (1966) i think? some places say its' from (1965) either way it's a terrible piece of shit of a film. i just watched it onilne. and i am soo grateful that i did NOT download it or hell even worse buy it!
i don't really know how to explain it. it's also a musical of sorts, kinda like the beach films from the 60's.

those are fun to watch, and some of the music in those are at least good in some of the films yes there is shitty music in some of them as well but really this film has only a couple songs that really weren't that bad.
the rest of the film has shitty ass songs. i love 60's music but this is an insult to 60's music and it was a film from the 60's!
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Candy (1968) looks promising.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:49 am

i got 2 of them for ya man. "Rodan' (1956) it's made by the same folks who created godzilla.

and it's a shitty film. i watched that today. and than theres' 'the night of a thousand cats' (1972) it's a fucked up mess that's full of bad edits. and mostly is a guy in a helicopter searching out for women.

right up the snob's ally.
Back to top Go down
Dantez

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:56 am

Alright, time for me to add some Czech flavor to the Snob's suggestion box! All of these movies are on imdb.com, although most of the entries are under the Czech name (except for Uncle Frost).

And, of course, let's begin with a movie that isn't Czech at all."Uncle Frost/Morozko/Mrazík" is a Russian fairytale that is fairly beloved and played every Christmas purely for the nostalgia's sake. Some of the highlights of the movie are the character of Ivan being turned into a bear, a witches house that turns itself since it stands on chicken legs and the fact that it is also a musical.

Next on the list is "Babičky dobíjejte přesně!"/"Recharge your grannies exactly!", or  It's kind of a strange movie about mechanical grannies that also serve as maids and cooks, and two families that try to one-up each other with their models of mechanical grannies. Featuring (iirc) a granny fight at the end!

Something more Snob-worthy would be the glorious 2-part movie adaptation of the novel "Dobrý voják Švejk/Good Soldier Švejk". Nobody has dared so far to remake this masterpiece of Czech cinema. The movies are set at the beginning of the first World War, where a guy called Švejk (Schveik) joins the army despite his rheumatism, and hijinks ensue. The fun is in the fact that Švejk is the kind of a person best described as "Smart idiot"; he acts like a complete fool spewing anecdotes and getting himself in trouble (he gets captured when he tries on an enemy uniform, f.e.), yet he also seems to be able to subtly manipulate the people around. Why would I suggest this movie to Brad? Well, not only is this movie highly satirical, it also takes us into seedy WWI brothels, pubs and Švejk himself makes his living by selling stolen dogs. At one point he is being transfered, and his two armed guards convince him to go to a pub; they get completely wasted, one of the guys gets petroleum injected in his thigh (so that he doesn't have to go to the front) and at the end of the whole ordeal Švejk himself carries the wasted guards along with their rifles to their destination. I can highly suggest this movie to anyone, although I am not sure if you can find at least a subbed version.

And I think I will end this post with one of my favorite movies called "Jáchyme, hoď ho do stroje!/Joachim, Put It in the Machine". This movie is about a guy from a village that gets his future calculated on a sort of a weird machine. He then decides to go to Prague and start working as a car mechanic. Hijinks ensue, especially when his employers call the psychiatric ambulance on him due to him finding his co-workers bribes in his work jacket (the extra money supposedly makes the workers go crazy), and the failure of the orderlies makes the head psychiatrist go crazy with a bazooka. This movie also features a car from a German musician that makes silly music when driving.

I hope that my retarded English was sufficient to promote some of the incredibly fun movies my country has produced. Even if you deem them unsuitable for a Snob episode, I still highly suggest them as something that you should watch.
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Is there enough material to make a "Found Footage" month? Preferably with Jake as co-host.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official movie suggestion thread   Official movie suggestion thread - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official movie suggestion thread
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next