The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"World War Z" In-Flight Edited

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

"World War Z" In-Flight Edited  Empty
PostSubject: "World War Z" In-Flight Edited    "World War Z" In-Flight Edited  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:24 am

I was recently on a flight to Japan & decided to watch "World War Z" on an in-flight screening.
However, the scene where the plane crashes has been heavily edited.
I can't seem to find a video of it anywhere online, but I can describe it to you.
It faded to black & fades in to Brad Pitt & that Israeli chick walking away from the fiery wreck.
I guess it's because so that no one will freak out since they're watching it on a plane.

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: "World War Z" In-Flight Edited    "World War Z" In-Flight Edited  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Lol, yeah, I would suspect showing a horrifying plane crash on a plane wouldn't go over so well with the passengers...
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: "World War Z" In-Flight Edited    "World War Z" In-Flight Edited  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Lol, yeah, I would suspect showing a horrifying plane crash on a plane wouldn't go over so well with the passengers...
My brother once told me that he saw an in-flight screening of "Alive".
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: "World War Z" In-Flight Edited    "World War Z" In-Flight Edited  EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:32 am

I'm surprised that was allowed on a plane, given the circumstances of the plot of that movie.
Back to top Go down
jasn0_X

jasn0_X

PostSubject: Re: "World War Z" In-Flight Edited    "World War Z" In-Flight Edited  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:14 am

It seems random sometimes. I watched all sorts of crazy movies on flights that seem mostly unedited, but I watched A Team on a flight once and it was really heavily edited. Don't know why...
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: "World War Z" In-Flight Edited    "World War Z" In-Flight Edited  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Lol, it's not like they couldn't be replaced by another clone.

Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: "World War Z" In-Flight Edited    "World War Z" In-Flight Edited  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:45 pm

i read the other day on IMDB if the info is correct they are going to a sequel to this film my question is WHY?

i haven't seen the i guess you could call it the 1st one yet. but given what brad and company said about it

i'm not in a hurry either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "World War Z" In-Flight Edited    "World War Z" In-Flight Edited  Empty

Back to top Go down

"World War Z" In-Flight Edited
Page 1 of 1