The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dracula vs Frankenstein request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evildead89

evildead89

Dracula vs Frankenstein request Empty
PostSubject: Dracula vs Frankenstein request   Dracula vs Frankenstein request EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 am

Now I know James Rolfe already covered this in last years monster madness but this movie is so bad that it deserves to be reviewed by the cinema snob i am of course talking about the Al Adamson movie from 1971
Back to top Go down
LucasChad

LucasChad

PostSubject: Re: Dracula vs Frankenstein request   Dracula vs Frankenstein request EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 am

I'm hoping he should also review The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires if possible!
Back to top Go down
UnknownKadath

UnknownKadath

Location : I live in my namesake, of course!.. Okay, in real life - Japan.

PostSubject: Re: Dracula vs Frankenstein request   Dracula vs Frankenstein request EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 am

evildead89 wrote:
Now I know James Rolfe already covered this in last years monster madness but this movie is so bad that it deserves to be reviewed by the cinema snob i am of course talking about the Al Adamson movie from 1971

I thought the same thing. I double the notion after recalling the fact that the Snob has tangled with Adamson twice before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracula vs Frankenstein request   Dracula vs Frankenstein request Empty

Back to top Go down

Dracula vs Frankenstein request
Page 1 of 1