The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billy Blanks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

Billy Blanks Empty
PostSubject: Billy Blanks   Billy Blanks EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:06 am

Seems like a lot of reviews have their direct to video action hero of choice.

Brad has Pierre Kirby, Spoony has Reb Brown and Lupa has Cynthia Rothrock. While I'm not a reviewer, my direct video action star of choice....Billy Blanks.

But I never see anyone really review his movies. I grew up on them and loved them. "Talons of the Eagle", "Back in Action" with Roddy Piper, "Hidden Tiger" with Mako and of course the Karate Kid clone "Showdown" that has Ben Stillers wife Christine Taylor and a ending fight scene with Blank's Mr. Miyagi vs Patrick Kilpatrick's John Kreese.

But my favorite was the post apocalyptic movie TC 2000. Here's the trailer and full movie.

Back to top Go down
jasn0_X

jasn0_X

Billy Blanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Blanks   Billy Blanks EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:31 am

My old friend in the Marine Corps met Billy back in the height of his Tae Bo video days. Said he was super nice. His office back then was an old bank and you had to go through the vault door to get to his office in that office. From what I heard from other friends he was managing his money pretty well even after the Tae Bo craze died down though that was a few years ago.

Yeah so in summary Billy did pretty well and was a fairly nice guy even when he was swimming in money. Cool 
Back to top Go down
aga

aga

Billy Blanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Blanks   Billy Blanks EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:21 am

My fave part of TC 2000 is that the cameraman is so kill-yourself-bored of the movie he's shooting that he doesn't try to avoid cutting the stuntmen's mats out of the frame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Billy Blanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Blanks   Billy Blanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Billy Blanks
Page 1 of 1