The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RandyPan

RandyPan

DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot Empty
PostSubject: DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot   DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:26 am

I would love to see an episode on this. This thing was painful.
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot   DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:38 am

It exists? I thought it never entered production. Would Brad be the guy to touch on Red Dwarf? Seems like something Spoony should be doing.
Back to top Go down
RandyPan

RandyPan

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot   DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:45 am

Oh, yes, it exists. Maybe they could do a crossover?
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot   DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:39 am

I just watched it (admins can only see links), and I was floored at how bad it was. The writing and the humor being dumbed down really killed it. Robert Llewellyn and Craig Bierko really did seem like they were trying hard to make it work, but it was just too broken. I imagine some of the raunchier episodes would not have been mentioned or remade, like the one where they go to the gender bender universe and Lister gets pregnant.

I didn't mind the office, as it eventually found it's own life instead of being an American knock off, but this...oh jeeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot   DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD-R Hell: The American Red Dwarf pilot
Page 1 of 1