The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you rather see?

Go down 
+7
ChaosTheory
Razzly
tonythe chosen
perkele
EccentricSnob
Frank Rizzo
AstaKask
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AstaKask

AstaKask

What would you rather see? Empty
PostSubject: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:14 pm

You can't opt out. You can't walk out.

- Michael Bay's "Tree of Life"
- Terrence Malick's "Transformers 3"
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:00 pm

I'd say Michael Bay's Tree of Life.

At least things would blow up...
Back to top Go down
EccentricSnob

EccentricSnob

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Both of these sound interesting, but I'm going to have to go with Michael Bay's Tree of Life, I was VERY close with going with the other one, but this one sounds like a hilarious trainwreck. I just hope to god it is Bad Boys III: Tree of Life or even Transformers: Tree of Life over the Pearl Harbor-esque Tree of Life.
Back to top Go down
perkele

perkele

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Plan 9 from outer space by (current) George Lucas
Phantom menace by Ed Wood
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Phantom Menace by Ed Wood

if only to see how hilariously bad it would be.
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:10 pm

George Lucas is still a pretty good director, even if he can't write dialogue for shit (thank God he has the wonderful writing of Ed Wood...) so I'd be interested in what he could do with a really bad script like Plan 9.
Back to top Go down
tonythe chosen

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 pm

id see ed wood direct phantom meance cause ed wood is awesome.
Back to top Go down
perkele

perkele

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:48 pm

As for the original question, I would have to say Michael Bay's Tree of Life.
Back to top Go down
EccentricSnob

EccentricSnob

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:59 am

How about this:

Robert Altman's Nukie, but on a decent budget

or

Bruno Mattei's Baby Geniuses 3, with old Bruno Mattei quality
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:47 am

Robert Altman's Nukie

....I don't even wanna *know* what kind of messed up shit would happen if Bruno Mattei was at the helm of Baby Geniuses....
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:13 am

I'd rather see tree of life. Probably because I haven't.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Altman's NUKIE, Ed Wood's PHANTOM MENACE, I guess Bay's TREE OF LIFE b/c it would move faster, but that's a cruel cruel dilemma, Asta.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Altman's Nuki and I think I'll go against the stream and see Malick's Transformers 3. Worst comes to worst I can always doze off.

And I'm a cruel man, ChaosTheory. tongue 
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:33 pm

I should have known from your avatar Razz 
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:22 am

That's my cat Nisse. He's the gentlest, sweetest and most cowardly cat in the world... Smile 
Back to top Go down
EccentricSnob

EccentricSnob

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:25 am

I'm shocked nobody said Mattei's Baby Geniuses 3. I mean I'd like to see the baby effects and be curious if the quality goes up or down (I mean it could've been actually better written), even though I'd probably go with Altman's Nukie.

As for the other question, Ed Wood's Phantom Menace because we'd never get an old 50's-esque Star Wars, and that would be interesting, despite coming from Ed Wood.
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:14 am

AstaKask wrote:
That's my cat Nisse. He's the gentlest, sweetest and most cowardly cat in the world... Smile 
Beautiful kitty.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:21 am

AstaKask wrote:

He's adorable. My cat's a terrorist lol.

How about this: Eli Roth directing a Twilight Zone episode or Daniel Tosh, Jamie Kennedy and Dane Cook doing a riff for MST3K.
Back to top Go down
tonythe chosen

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:41 am

Eli roths twlight zone. cause as long as it isnt written by him it might not be bad
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:47 am

"Daniel Tosh, Jamie Kennedy and Dane Cook doing a riff for MST3K"

....You know something, as much as it's the "cool thing" to hate on Dane Cook and Daniel Tosh....the two of them *can* be quite witty when they want to be, so, them doing a MST3K riff? I'd watch it.
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Lenore wrote:
AstaKask wrote:
Beautiful kitty.

ChaosTheory wrote:
AstaKask wrote:

He's adorable.  My cat's a terrorist lol.

Some of the credit goes to my cousin's daughter, who is a very talented photographer.

What would you rather see? Dsc08211

Here's a new one:
Tommy Wiseau's Fantastic Four or Roger Corman's The Room.
Back to top Go down
EccentricSnob

EccentricSnob

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:20 pm

I'd pick the Eli Roth episode because I've never seen an Eli Roth movie and it would only be a half hour, so even if he sucks, it is only a half hour (and yes I know Brad Jones HATES HATES HATES Eli Roth).

and the other one's TOO easy, Tommy Wiseau's Fantastic Four, just as long as he produces, executive produces, writes, directs, and stars. Seriously, I wish Tommy made more movies.

Now which would you rather watch:

David Lynch's Spongebob Squarepants movie, with an original script by Lynch

or

Early/Gory Peter Jackson's Fairly Odd Parents movie, again with an original script
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:24 pm

David Lynch makes interesting movies, even if they are deeply flawed. Dune, for instance. So Spongebob Squarepants it is.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
"Daniel Tosh, Jamie Kennedy and Dane Cook doing a riff for MST3K"

....You know something, as much as it's the "cool thing" to hate on Dane Cook and Daniel Tosh....the two of them *can* be quite witty when they want to be, so, them doing a MST3K riff? I'd watch it.

Oh, I'm not trying to sound "cool," I genuinely can't stand them. But different strokes etc.

Wiseau's FANTASTIC 4. Corman's a cool guy, but I don't think his take on THE ROOM would be nearly as crazy & unintentionally hilarious.

Lynch's SPONGEBOB would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Doctor Doom: Why, Reed? Why, Reed? Please talk to me, please! You are part of my life! You are everything! I could not go on without you, Reed.
Reed Richards:You're scaring me.
Doctor Doom: You're lying! I never hit you! You are tearing me apart, Reed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you rather see?   What would you rather see? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: Theater of Blood-
Jump to: