The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.

Go down 
+2
Frank Rizzo
Angie Matera
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. Empty
PostSubject: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:37 am

just wondering. which who do you think is more unfunny? Will Ferrel or Current Adam Sandler.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:46 am

I think we know Angie's answer.....since she's about as subtle for her hatred of Will Ferrell as a shotgun to the face. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:14 am

Well, I've heard of mother's who sell their children to buy a plane ticket out of a city, so I guess it's okay to sell my child if I knew one of these guys was the father... :S

I dunno, it might sprout legs like the Thing and start telling me bad Ferrel jokes with the Sandler voice. Rather it be around someone other than myself, yeah. Let that poor fuck deal with it.

Though, The Thing is pretty awesome, so I might just bolt it into a display case and make a proper prequel. Because FUCK CGI.
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:48 pm

In the End Will Ferrel had the better movies, especially if you just compare him to current Sandler with his Grownups, Jack and Jill, That's my boy etc.
I mean I just have to say Anchorman and the battle is over, but I even liked his movies The Other Guys, Stranger than Fiction and Oldschool for example.
Back to top Go down
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:09 pm

I don't mind Will Ferrell. Unlike Adam Sandler, I think Ferrell still tries to produce good movies and performances even if some of them fail.

Movies I liked:

Old School
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Blades of Glory
Semi-Pro
The Other Guys
Everything Must Go
Casa de mi Padre

Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:45 pm

You are probably the *only* person I've heard say they liked Casa de mi Padre.

Back to top Go down
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
You are probably the *only* person I've heard say they liked Casa de mi Padre.

I thought it was a good movie. I think people were expecting Spanish Soapdish or a twist like Delirious. I think people were expecting the movie to all of a sudden change to English. Or maybe people were expecting it to be just another Will Ferrell comedy full of catch phrases.

Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Most of my friends who saw it said it was more suited for, say, an SNL skit then a 90 plus minute movie.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:55 am

The only and i mean ONLY will ferrel movies i cared ANYTHING about was anchorman. and i think the other chracters were funny then will fucking ferrel. The only movies i cared about from current adam sandler(that being the creation of happy madison and after) are Anger mangement,Regin Over me and Funny people. My favorite Sandler movie is Punch drunk love and i think hes better at drama then comedies. Though i hate wll ferrel and only like one of his movies seeing jack and jill last year made it hard to deicide on which one is more unfunny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Angie, did Will Ferrell smash your icecream in your face in the park one day? Did he give you a bad check? LOL, I ask because it just seems you have an *extreme* hatred of him, much further then most Ferrell dislikers...
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm no fan of Will Ferrel but I did like STRANGER THAN FICTION and THE OBLONGS (tv show) so I guess that edges him out a little.

Neither of them are particularly funny but Current Sandler is just so damn lazy.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Seconded on current Sandler being lazy. For the last 4-5 years, it's pretty much been him in autopilot going "Meh, whatever, I'll collect my 20-30 million dollars....who gives a fuck how much money the movie makes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.   Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler. Empty

Back to top Go down

Will ferrel vs Current Adam Sandler.
Page 1 of 1