The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hybrid Pig-Boy

Hybrid Pig-Boy

Dream thread Empty
PostSubject: Dream thread   Dream thread EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 am

I had a hard time sleeping last night,  but when I did, I had some interesting dreams.

What I remember is either watching an interview with Brad or speaking with him myself (I don't remember which), and he was discussing a short film that he was making, involving a man being attacked by a zombie.  He compared it to a short film by Rob Zombie, which we proceeded to watch; it opened up on the side of a desert road, no signs of life apart from the occasional car passing by.  Suddenly a car skidded to the side of the road, and stopped.  A man scrambled out but was immediately set upon by a horde of green tentacles that sought to pull him back into the car, through the doors, trunk, whatever they could emerge from.  The struggle continued for a good few minutes as the man sought to pull himself away, fight, and even hang on to a telephone pole at the side of the road, but it was all for naught.  He was eventually dragged back in screaming, and the doors shut.  The whole thing was presented in one shot, with no cuts, no changes of camera angle, and no music.

At this point the dream changed, and I was in a strange place that looked like a house but was more feral than civil.  Oddly designed decorations and hallways led me to a horrific, tentacled creature which was moving in a way similar to Large Marge from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (not merely stop-motion; specifically THAT scene).  It grabbed me and I fought against it, nearly being speared on spiked paintings that adorned the walls, and woke up somewhere in the midst of the fight.

------------------

Disclose some of your weirdest/best/worst dreams below, if you may.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

Dream thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream thread   Dream thread EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:39 pm

I had a dream last night that I was hiking in the woods behind my house and a bunch of snakes attacked me.  It really sucked.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Razzly

Razzly

Dream thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream thread   Dream thread EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:34 pm

i hah it like a week ago

itwas about me at my house and these two wackos come into my house with a 3yo girl dressed in white

apparently i was the mom but didn't know because i got taken advantage of at a party 

then i had kid

i was like wat

not a crazy dream 

i have lots of bad nightmare s often. always hav
Back to top Go down
tonythe chosen

Dream thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream thread   Dream thread EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:37 am

Theres this recurring character in my dreams.Shes is a young woman with tan skin,is tall lie probably around 5 foot 9 and looks late teens to early 20s.She seems to have several super natural abilities such as levitation, and the ability to make random items materialize. She first appeared years ago as a girl who used my pool and was hanging out with me down stairs. I remember her saying her name is Denise its her name in every appearance shes made. Shes appeared in several dreams since then and they  usually there pretty far apart. There a few where shes in most of my dream and then others were shes only in it for a short while.Once(maybe more then once) in a dream i had about my actual group of friends,she was among them. I find it interesting because i never knew this girl in real life nor have i created her in writing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream thread   Dream thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream thread
Page 1 of 1