HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Comic Book Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Book Thread   Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:42 am

a bit of Trivia folks, i recently Read Batman issue #40 from (1947) i forget the month off hand and in that they talk about Television for the 1st time it the comic's history. it's a Joker Story in fact and a pretty good one in fact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Book Thread   Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:42 pm

well i'm a lot further than my last post i'm now on issue #66 date August/September of (1951) so i've read quite a bite of comics since my past post in December. anyways,the site i use is a fan site where it's got trivia and shit about various comics and it's called http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_Vol_1_66 you can look up one for Marvel as well and i'm sure other companies if you so choose to. anyways, in this issue which i haven't started yet on this page they post a Quote from each comic on most pages and this one has the Joker in it.

and according of the trivia if you so choose to open that link i posted on here this what i'm about to post meant something else entirely different in (1951) so bear that in mind but either way one wonders when it was changed to what we all know now. also it's just some funny ass shit too ladies and gents. if there are any ladies on this thread that is.

here it is

So! They laugh at my boner, will they?? I'll show them! I'll show them how many boners the Joker can make! Quote2

-- Joker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Book Thread   Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:43 pm

i wanted that to be the last thing on that post, anyways for those who don't want to look it up back than it meant Mistake cause the storyline is that the joker keeps failing in this particular story at whatever crime he tries to do. hence Mistake when they could have used the word Blunder or something like that but Boner? come on that's comedic gold man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Book Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Comic Book Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3